Bloodbath playing Wacken Open Air this year

Jinn said:
OH HELL FUCKING YES!!!!!!!!

After a small consultation with my parents, If I do a shitload of work and be a very good little metalhead, I'll be attending Wacken!!!! FUCKING YES!!!!

You've got to be kidding me...... you're flying there just to see a show?

Hmm..... maybe it WOULDN'T be so far-fetched for me to fly to the New England metal fest.

He's damn right Jinn, YOU must drink for fuck's sake!! (do it for me, lol) What would be the purpouse of going to see Bloodbath among other freaking good metal bands and not having a couple of beers at your side??? Do it while you can, I'm fucking dying of Gastritis and my doctor said to me that I can't drink for 3 months, that's stuuuupid. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!! 'I'll dieeee' *Insert The Almighty's growls here*
\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

Lord_AgathoN said:
And no alcohol for you? Lol... you just cant be at Wacken without drinking beer :headbang:

*sigh* god damnit I've told you all this many times before:
I AM MUSLIM!!! I DO NOT DRINK!!!!
There are three foods that I'm not allowed to eat:
Pig
Blood
Alcohol
THATS IT.

I will happily buy you all a round, but I'm not drinking no god damn beer.

I'm fucking Irish for Chrissake. Half of my blood is already genetically classified as alcohol.

there is more to listening to metal than the need for an alcoholic drink. :Smug: even if that was meant in humor.

I haven't drank for almost 6 years. I have tons of fun at all the metal shows I go to see so obviously the lack of alcohol hasn't hurt me. :Spin:

^How considered of you...I don't know what the hell is a root beer (since here only sells BEER not even light beer, at least not that I know...) but as long as it says 'beer', that's fine for me. Hehehe, good luck if you go to the Wacken!!!
If your parents won't let you go, let me know, I'll smack them a bit.

\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

Nah, my parents are cool. They want me to go on a trip to Europe anyways, so WHY NOT FUCKING GO SEE FUCKING BLOODBATH FUCKING FUCKING LIVE FUCKING ?

ya know?

and yes, I shall commemorate a Root Beer to you, you can count on it!

Jinn said:
*sigh* god damnit I've told you all this many times before:
I AM MUSLIM!!! I DO NOT DRINK!!!!
There are three foods that I'm not allowed to eat:
Pig
Blood
Alcohol
THATS IT.

I will happily buy you all a round, but I'm not drinking no god damn beer.

I'm fucking Irish for Chrissake. Half of my blood is already genetically classified as alcohol.

Bizarre. Technically I'm hindu, and I eat more cow than a redneck.