Bloodbath playing Wacken Open Air this year

Jinn said:
haha, oh hell, I'm going to get there even if I have to fedex myself there damnit!!!

but yea, kicking back with a fellow metalhead would kick ass, but you can have my beers... I'm a bit underage [18] and not really a drinking type. :)
I´ll take the beers then :)

OH HELL FUCKING YES!!!!!!!!

After a small consultation with my parents, If I do a shitload of work and be a very good little metalhead, I'll be attending Wacken!!!! FUCKING YES!!!!

Jinn: er... in europe the drinking age is 18

well it's the most logical choice, tho' I can't afford to go.As for the line up change, I presume this is just for live purposes not a permenant change in the line up

Yeah dude, with 18 you can drink legally. And also the most supermarkets dont care if you are like 15 maybe younger kids buy it, really no big deal :p

And no alcohol for you? Lol.....you just cant be at Wacken without drinking beer. But you will see hahaha :headbang:

Anyone near Wacken wanna let me sleep in their yard?!

Blakkheim?! can i sleep outside your hotel door and guard you guys. i'm sturdy! :cool:

o_O fucking hell! this announcement just blew me away! totally incredible!
it's true, i secretly was looking forward for a live date this year but never thought this will become true!! grrrrrrrrreat!
it's a must to capture Wacken by assault!