Bloodbath vs. Diabolical Masquerade

Which band would you like to as a full time band?

• Bloodbath

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • Diabolical Masquerade

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters

Bleak Eyes

Irrelevant
Jun 16, 2003
Maryland
Visit site
Which band would you rather be a full time band? (Hypothetically, of course.)

I definitely choose Diabolical Masquerade. If Anders decided to bring them back, make a new album, and tour with Diabolical Masquerade, this would be the ultimate experience.

Well, there is no Diabolical Masquerade forum, and a bunch of people probably are fans of them as well as Bloodbath. I just figured that I would throw this out there, and see what happens.

Fleshcrawl said:
You´re in a Bloodbath related forum. Do you really think people in here wouldn´t prefer Bloodbath to be a fulltime band than Diabolical Masquerade? :D

Being on a Bloodbath related forum has nothing to do and that Diabolical Masquerade doesn't have one either.

I've been more fan of Bloodbath than Diabolical Masquerade, but hey! that's me and I can change my opinion tomorrow or tonight when I get drunk. Who knows?

I had DM albums before Bloodbath, I like them both I would prefer Diabolical tho due to the diversity of styles and Anders on vocals. I had NMF cranked at a party last night and people were getting crazy drunk wild.

Haha, I got Mikael and Axe to sign it, so I don't want to mess with it unless I can get the guitar coated with some protective sealent or something so those signatures will never rub off.

Tumn said:
Haha, I got Mikael and Axe to sign it, so I don't want to mess with it unless I can get the guitar coated with some protective sealent or something so those signatures will never rub off.

How much was your winning bid again?

I'd rather be a member of Bloodbath, more of a liveblast and I'd be able to compose too. But that being said I actually think DM is a cooler act with a higher level of innovation than bloodbath'll ever have

Wow. This is a hard one. I would love to see DM live. Same for Bloodbath. Holy fuck. This is like picking children.

AAHHH, MY BRAIN, IT HURTS, DAMN YOU.