Bloodbath

Detric

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
Stralia`!
Have you guys heard it? Its fucking awesome. Åkerfeldt leads the vocals on this Death Metal band. I just bought their record `Resurrection Through Carnage`. And I love it! You should really check it out! :hotjump:

I've found Bloodbath a little bit more interesting lately...songs like Ways To The Grave and Like Fire are at least pretty good. On the whole I don't care much for death metal, but some of Bloodbath is decent.

He's a newbie. And... yes, it's the very first time we hear about Bloodbath in this board. Thanks for the cool update.

You could've just rather told them to fuck off. I don't think I've seen a bigger bunch of annoying idiots as the people on this board in a while again.

Btw, just so you know, Mike isn't in Bloodbath anymore. Peter Tägtgren is the singer now and Dan Swanö is doing the guitars instead of the drums. Can't remember the new drummer's name.

TheFourthHorseman said:
You could've just rather told them to fuck off. I don't think I've seen a bigger bunch of annoying idiots as the people on this board in a while again.

Btw, just so you know, Mike isn't in Bloodbath anymore. Peter Tägtgren is the singer now and Dan Swanö is doing the guitars instead of the drums. Can't remember the new drummer's name.

The witchery drummer right?

kno talint said:
or sarcastic :|

or fucking retarded. it was obvious this guy's new.

to the new guy: ignore the tosser fanboys and retards that make up 75% of this forum, take everything with a pinch of salt, and you'll go far =)