Bloodbath

benjikong

Sep 3, 2002
Visit site
I just bought Bloodbath-"Resurrection through carnage". I love it!!!! It seems that everything Mikael touches, turns to gold. It als shows how versatile he is. Tell me what you guys think.

I think that it was written by the Katatonia guys, Mike only sings on it and hasn't written anything as far as I know. :p

But enough being a smartass... I know what you mean. His vocals are awesome.

I think RTC will be the first full album I'll be able to play on guitar... I'm working on it as the tabs are posted.

Great album! When I found it in the store (in America no less!) I had to decide between that and Wrath of the Tyrant (also hard to come by in stores). Thought it's true that Mikael didn't write anything. I think he even sent the Katatonia guys all the vocals over the phone.

np: Motorhead - Stay Out of Jail

Fifth_Horseman said:
I think RTC will be the first full album I'll be able to play on guitar... I'm working on it as the tabs are posted.
Just incase anyone's wondering, I haven't forgotten I still have the last 2 tracks to do. 'Like Fire' is done apart from the guitar solo, which is not hard, I'm just lazy ;) I'll try and get it up in the next day or 2. 'Cry My Name' is still to be done, I think the tuning on this one is actually in A, I haven't decided yet if it is or if they are just using inversions (pretty sure it's in A tuning, it's just that having one song with a different tuning is not what I expected, it's kinda thrown me ;)). If anyone has an opinion on how they're doing it, feel free to share, I was thinking of PMing Dan about it, we'll see......

I love the album so much.Probaly on eof my favortie DM metal albums.It just flows so well and has the best groove to it in all of the riffs.