Bloodbath

Also, the new drummer's name is Martin Axenrot, also known as "Axe". He used to play for Witchery, as thecrimsonchin mentioned, as well as Satanic Slaughter. Looking forward to hearing the new one "Nightmares Made Flesh"... check out the website for the updates and new track listings. http://www.bloodbath.biz

TheFourthHorseman said:
You could've just rather told them to fuck off. I don't think I've seen a bigger bunch of annoying idiots as the people on this board in a while again.

Btw, just so you know, Mike isn't in Bloodbath anymore. Peter Tägtgren is the singer now and Dan Swanö is doing the guitars instead of the drums. Can't remember the new drummer's name.

No problem...Ive tried that many times.

Its really sad Mike`s not in the band anymore. I love that guy. Btw Who is leading the vocals on the Breeding Death album?

I only know that Mike leads the vocals on Resurrection Trough Carnage.

And is it true they will be out with an new album soon?

Thank you.

Definitely some people have got a big problem: they can't read English, they can't read between the lines and they take everything so serious. They need a smiley or an explicit sentence between brackets stating that what we are saying can be sarcastic or ironic. They don't even know what sarcasm or irony is at all, so... I won't bother.

By the way, in favour of the author of this thread I must say it's good he got to know of bloodbath not from this board: that makes his discovery greater. Second, I#d like to apologise to him and to the others who got angry after reading my post.

I'm sorry for the ones who can't catch irony behind sentences.

Does anyone know why Mike left Bloodbath anyway? I really hate it...His voice was so perfect for that band...Maybe he would like to spend some more time with Opeth...

Bloodbath are really great! Though I will miss Mike on vocals I'm positive the new album will still be really great since there really was a lot more to them than just the vocals. Just picked up a Bloodbath shirt a few days ago, by the way... yeah!

And thanks "unknown" for mentioning Paganizer. I hadn't ever given those guys a listen, but I should have... great stuff!

Detric said:
Does anyone know why Mike left Bloodbath anyway? I really hate it...His voice was so perfect for that band...Maybe he would like to spend some more time with Opeth...
I read somewhere that he left because his heart wasnt in it. Bloodbath started as a half-arsed joke band, paying tribute to some old style death metal. He never wrote any material for the recordings, just did vocals. Since Bloodbath have gotten pretty damn serious, he felt he could only have one serious band, and that is of course Opeth.

Still, I'm looking forward to hearing this new material. The new lineup sounds pretty bloody strong if you ask me.

Also Swanö said that MFN would've made them pay if they wanted to have Mike on the album...which sounds weird since Mike's on the new Ayreon album (and does one hell of a job too).

unknown said:
glad to see you discovered some awesome death metal

if you like Bloodbath, check out Paganizer...very similar band

check out Blood Red Throne too.. they rock!

Wow.

Akerfeldt > Tägtgren

That's not even competition. And that song wasn't anything special.

''Cry my name'' still rocks my brain.

So is my opinion what? It's bollocks or the guitar sound on Resurrection Through Carnage? Speak proper English man.
Also, try to say something on-topic...geez.