Breeding Death?

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
On the official Opeth web site the following news item appears:

In related news, Bloodbath, the side project featuring Mikael on lead vocals, 2 members from Katatonia and demon producer Dan Swanö has cut 10 new tracks to be released later this year through Century Media records. The title of the album will be “Resurrection through carnage”, and you can expect a brutal outburst of sheer Winter-like death metal. This is the follow up to 1999’s mini Cd “Breeding death”.

Does Mikael sing lead on this "Breading Death" mini-disc? If so, how is it? And what's everyone's expectation for the full length release? Thanks.

GZ

well you did just paste that he did :rolleyes: anyway yes, he does. its a good MCD, about 15 minutes long, more brutal than Opeth, the lyrics are ''sick'' too. its gonna be a great full length album. buy it.

The "Breeding Death" EP is a tribute to the old-school death metal scene that reigned the late '80's and onward.
A 13 minute adrenaline rush! :devil:

I pretty much hate hardcore death metal, but I'm getting any Bloodbath stuff I can due to the brilliance of all involved,

MIKAEL AKERFELDT, DAN SWANO, THE TWO KINGS OF ALL THINGS METAL!!!

On a side note Moontower is awesome.

Originally posted by Belial
Bloodbath are awsome. I ordered Breeding Death from The End and I'm waiting anxiously for the full-length album to be released.

Bloodbath will kill you!

i hope you paid no more than £5, thats how much it is from Century Media, and its post free too, well at least here it is. and if you spend more than £15 or something you get a free 2 cd compilation...get their catalogue from their site... :)

Originally posted by _Transparent_

i hope you paid no more than £5, thats how much it is from Century Media, and its post free too, well at least here it is. and if you spend more than £15 or something you get a free 2 cd compilation...get their catalogue from their site... :)

Thanks for telling me. I requested their catalog.

Just one thing I wanna know: where the hell can I find the lyrics for Breeding Death? I got the song Breeding Death, the first Bloodbath I've heard, its old school death alright, but I've never heard it so groovy, its so funky. :Smokin: