Breeding Death EP?

ryan1987online said:
I celebrate their whole career, meaning I'm into their every album. they were finally promoted enough for me pick up on them on my "musical radar" when that 2003 single came out. I have my shit together.
the same goes for tool, which have gotten enormously popular in the last 6 years or so. I got into them when they finally got big enough to have "schism" played on the radio a bunch, and that's how I heard about them and now own all four albums and am working on finding Salival DVD & CD set.
also, the same for Katatonia when I heard "ghost of the sun" on the same satellite channel as dimmu borgir, also the same for opeth, when I heard "deliverance" on that channel.
but were you meaning to split hairs because I used the word "into"? did you think I meant that I became a member of their band??? it's slang.
as long as a bands entire discography is celebrated, I don't think it matters if I got into them when a song of their finally became popular. I don't care about being a veteran of a band or anything like that to show that I was an original gangster of a group (again, slang) or "cool" and "appreciative" enough to know about them when they were underground. there are some who'd call me a poser for it all, but I don't think anyone on this thread or even the whole forum is that shallow

no, im afraid my entire post went over your head. apparently you dont realize that i was implying how anyone who could be so into the worst metal band to grace the metal scene in the last decade...couldnt have "their shit together"...enough to start telling me whats what. but whatever...you seem to be on a different wave length here.

i'd like to add: if you were so "into" these bands, what is the purpose of this thread? seems to me like someone "into" Opeth, Katatonia would certainly know that neither band made a Breeding Death EP, but that Bloodbath did.

just because I'm really into a band doesn't mean a study them day and night enough to even know all the members' names, birthdates, hobbies, penis sizes, etc. let alone all their side project bands. I have my original question answered. the song was not by Opeth, but Bloodbath. now I'm informed on that little bit and I can now sleep at night. it'd be better if we now let this thread fade away into obscurity with the other 400-something pages of threads that no one visits anymore.