Breeding Death EP?

ryan1987online

Ignorant Foolishness
Dec 26, 2003
Plano, TX
I just encountered a file on KaZaA Lite K++ that claims to be "Opeth - 01. Breeding Death - Breeding Death [EP]" did Opeth ever release a Breeding Death EP or even a song called that? I know that kazaa users often get Opeth confused with Bloodbath, Europe, Rotting Christ, and others, but there's no mistaking the fact that it's definitely Mikael's vocals on this song. someone enlighten me here!

i never liked it that much. id much rather just listen to old disemember or entombed instead. both previous bloodbath albums bored me quite a bit...it wasnt until peter came on board and the music itself was kicked up a notch or two that i really cared to listen to them ever.

I like all Bloodbath but 'Nightmares Made Flesh' stands out.

I was looking at that releases link. so, the EP has "explicit lyrics" eh... I looked bloodbath up on darklyrics.com and they only have lyrics for their two major releases. anyone know where I can find lyrics for the EP?? I wanna see what's so explicit

you're thinking of the regular, flashy version of kazaa from sharman networks. kazaa lite k++ is freeware, made by a group of independent programmers, and is in no way affiliated with the regular kazaa or sharman networks, though it is based upon the regular kazaa, it does not contain spyware or ... viruses. the regular kazaa DOES, however, contain spyware, adware, and all other kinds of 'ware that you can think of, though sharman networks steadfastly deny it. the newer versions even make you get rid of adware-removing programs (like lavasoft or ad-aware) before installation! that's why I stick with k++

I don't think Silent Song was refering to the program itself having a virus, but the files being shared on it sure as hell do.

And not only that, but it's a piece of slow shit, and sucks ass for finding full albums.