Breeding Death EP limited?

123=7

May 8, 2005
Dresden, Germany
Maybe somebody already asked the following question, but the search function is still disabled and i have to open a new thread.

Well,
Is the "Breeding Death EP" limited?
Here in Germany it is almost impossible to buy it and i had to import it from Canada. Is the EP limited to a certain number of copies?

Greetings

Edit: I'm not talking about the Picture LPs!

I had noticed that they are not on sale as much as they were before, so when talking to the CM people at Wacken I asked them if it had been deleted.

They said that it was no longer being made, but they thought it was due to be re-released in the near future (my guess is with the demo tracks as bonus, as on the Picture Disc).

There is also one somewhere that has a different logo that I have not yet been able to authenticate. Perhaps Anders could shed some light on this for us...?

The different logo version has the logo that is on the side of the case of the regular version. I have seen it once in a store a few years ago but paid no mind to it and didn't pick it up! :/

Khayman666 said:
Though the search function's gone you can still select to see threads right from the start.

Oh, sorry, just found this setting and enabled it immediatly.

I'm just asking this question, becuase, here in Germany, it seems that no shop sells Breeding Death (anymore?) and i had to import it from Canada.

off topic - I went to my local record store last night browsing through the used section, and stumbled across another band called Bloodbath - had 4 or 5 members on the front - they all looked as if they could have been named after any given pork product. Looked pretty shitty to me, just thought I'd post sorry.

There are a couple Bloodbath bands, one from Yugoslavia and I think there was one more. They're no longer bands, but it's kind of funny.

Haha, it's not like it's a very orginal name in the first place. There are probably hundreds of bands out there that use/used the name Bloodbath.