Breeding Death in HMV?!

DeathKeys

New Metal Member
Jan 17, 2008
HMV is the leading music retail store in England.

And just passing I decided to pop in to see if there was anything that could persuade me to part with the £10 I had on me.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a little section labelled BLOODBATH with just two copies left of Breeding Death at £10 each.

I fucking bought both of them. Nah, just kidding, I bought the one and it's bloody awesome.

Being an English fan I thought Bloodbath could only be purchased from the internet. Oh, and I got a black Bloodbath hat. Ordered it just earlier, any ideas on how long it will take to ship to England?

:D

I think you'll find BD in most HMVs in the UK. Got my first copy in Belfast, and the re-issue on Oxford Street. Have also seen RTC in a couple of the HMVs I've visited.

Stuff from Jesse usually takes about 3 to 6 working days to get to the UK, so there's never too long to wait for Bloodbath merch! :kickass:

And there's no shame in buying both copies ... :loco:

Anarchy?!?! Where?!

Lol, I suppose if I would have gotten off my fat arse more I would have known Bloodbath was in retail

Might take a trip down there and buy RTC next time =D

I very recently got the original Breeding Death issue at a Virgin Megastore in Disney World. Also picked up Dance of December Souls there. The FYE that was in the local mall had some seriously rare stuff sometimes, only place I've ever seen The Project Hate's Armageddon March Eternal in a store.

dude the fye in my mall in connecticut doesnt have SHIT. although i did buy RTC and NMF there. you cant find any katatonia, opeth or anything good. it sucks. even though i do have every single cd opeth has ever released and gotten them in stores, i had to move out of state to do such. like still life!! that album was damn near impossible to find. when i found it i was jumping for joy. creamed my pants right then and there.

Stuff is often hard to find in stores because they put it in the wrong sections

The same HMV had Green Day in Metal and Faith No More in Rock/Pop

What the fuck lol

Here in Canada (Ontario at least) they do have a few good metal cd's at the music stores. I've seen BD RTC and NMF several times. But yeah you'd never find the less known Metal in the average music store. Pop Punk and Rap/r&B are popular 'round these parts...

In Quebec it's a different story from what I've seen. Quebec is fucking metal though, they have a huge metal community. Yeah it surprised me when I figured that one out.

yea i live in new brunswick canada and you can order any bloodbath at our hmv, but at the time o ordered all my bloodbath from our cd plus, got every single album in about a month
and deathkeys, you can put a bank account on paypal, so you can order things online, thats what i do and ive never had a problem

Considering their recent policy on metal bands playing there (at the House of Blues on Disney property) it is a bit surprising. But hey, it's a Virgin Megastore. They've usually got tons of great stuff.

I think I prefer buying new CDs online, but nothing can beat going through the racks of a second hand or collector's music store. Occasionally, just occasionally, you find something truly amazing.

I have always been a sad old git though...