Bloodbath!

ether

°°§°°
Jan 14, 2002
Visit site
I just bought the new Bloodbath today!!!!
I only listened to it once, but hey, I really like it!!!!It´s going to become a classic!
A funny anecdote...I was listening to it while travelling by train and I saw a nice guy with long blonde hair ( i´m a bit obsessed with guys with long blonde hair), so I decided to sit next to him...After a while he had to get off, but he saw that I was reading the booklet and so on...so he asked me about Bloodbath and we started to talk..well I made a very good promotion of the Cd and told him he really had to buy it! He looked really enthusiastic about everything. A the end he had to go and I said goodbye and I just realized after a while that I would never see him again and I forgot to ask for his telephone number!
:cry: :cry:

Well i could never imagine that Bloodbath could be a way to pick up boys! I should go around more often with this kind of Cd´s...:)

Haha, I can alredy see myself sitting on a train, listening to Bloodbath on my walkman. The girl next to me will start flirting with me, like "Hey, watcha listening to?"...and I will pass the headphones over and she will go "Uurggh":yuk: and run off because she's more into boy bands and that kind of stuff.:lol:

I brought my Bloodbath cd to work the other day. I had to work back in the loft, and since I would be the only one up there, I brought a stereo too. Little did I know that 2 of the managers and a really hot girl would go up there. They were NOT impressed :lol:

I constantly listen to stuff like that at work.. and I work in a major office for a large DSL provider in the US. ;-) My MP3 collection is about at 15 gigs right now.. with pretty much everything from Anathema, HIM, Bloodbath, Limbonic Art, My Dying Bride and so on ;-) People dont like sitting around me at work, Im not sure why tho.. hehehe :p

I still have to get the new Bloodbath. I'm very anxious! Sucks that you didn't get that guys number ether. You could have made a new friend :(.
I'm pretty much friendless except for my freinds on the net. Everyone in my town but me listens to country music and crap like that.
They all think me moving here signals the coming of armageddon and I'm ready to just smite anything and everything that gets in my path. Just because I'm different than they are :lol:
Ahh well, I've got along fine without them :D

I reply to you Opethpainter. :lol:

@bleedingfilth, I'm sorry you have no friends where you live. I haven't friends in my town neither, I always have to take the car to go and visit my friends, but fortunately I must say that I have a lot of very good friends, not only here in Italy but also allover Europe ( I just came back from Austria where I had visited one of my best friends). It's a pity I can't meet so often with those friends who live abroad, but Europe is not that big after all and I always try to save money for trips.
Just a couple of my friends listen to the same music I listen to, the others don't care about music or have totally different tastes, but we have so many other interests in common, even if we never talk about music, we do a lot of things together and they are all very special people, I really feel good when I'm with them, I think i am very lucky to know such amazing people.