Blooddrunk notebook

notebook:
notebook.jpg

yeah I have it. I purchased the AYDY tab book and complained about innacurracy. The guys there asked for examples, which I gave, i linked them to this thread too (tab thread). They were like :eek: and said that they will do much better on the upcoming Blooddrunk one they were working on and they would send me a free copy... which is just as bad as the AYDY tab book *facepalm*

I recently purchased the Blooddrunk tab book from Guitar Center and I found it to be very accurate so far. Haven't got to all of it yet, but so far so good.

I also once purchased a CD online that had a shit-ton of CoB songs for guitar pro and most of that did use the corect notes, but I found that playing the same notes in a defferent position made things a lot easier for me.

I recently purchased the Blooddrunk tab book from Guitar Center and I found it to be very accurate so far. Haven't got to all of it yet, but so far so good.

I also once purchased a CD online that had a shit-ton of CoB songs for guitar pro and most of that did use the corect notes, but I found that playing the same notes in a defferent position made things a lot easier for me.

I didn't like the intro to One Day You Will Cry in the Blooddrunk tab book. Compare it to Mitch's tab

You bought that?!?!?!?!?!?! :lol:

You can DOWNLOAD all COB songs for FREE in my Tab Thread!! And they're accurate, the online GP ones from years ago are not! Ahhh...

You bought that?!?!?!?!?!?! :lol:

You can DOWNLOAD all COB songs for FREE in my Tab Thread!! And they're accurate, the online GP ones from years ago are not! Ahhh...

Well, I had a gift card and nothing else looked that appealing, so i bought it.:headbang:

I don't have internet at home and can't download them from work, so thats another reason I got book.

No no, I don't mean the book, I mean the Guitar Pro cd from Ebay?? You can go to ultimate-guitar.com and get the same tabs...