Blood Alliance - Korean Release with Bonus Track

Shredgirl

Can You Remember?
Feb 8, 2011
Another World
For those that want the album but don't have $40 to buy the Japanese import, the Korean import is the exact same cd and includes the bonus track as well, it just doesn't come with an OBI, it does have the extra booklet with translated lyrics though.

This seller on Ebay has them in stock for $14.99 plus $2.99 S+H.

He also has the Korean import of Magic Never Dies with bonus track for $13.99 plus $2.99 S+H.

http://shop.ebay.com/ajoutool/m.htm...&_odkw=&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3911.c0.m270.l1313

Also, if anyone would like to buy Wings Of Forever with the bonus track you can buy the Korean import for $12.99 plus $2.99 S+H also.

http://cgi.ebay.com/POWER-QUEST-Win...130421195862?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item1e5db58456

Just thought I'd pass these along to the fans that do not have these albums but would like to buy them. :)

I see alot of people don't have a copy of Wings Of Forever, and seeing as it is out of print now they can get a copy of the Korean release as it's still available. :)

Getting these as soon as I get some money on Friday. Hopefully there will still be some available then. Not having the bonus track version of Magic Never Dies always irked me. Time to rectify that now.

my only problem with ebay is. your buying a cd but your not directly supporting the artist.... (not to start conflict or anything)

How do you figure?

These sellers like the on I linked on Ebay are retailers that get their stock from distributors, not Joe Schmoe selling off his used collection.

These are official releases.

If you buy a used cd, yes, you are not really putting extra cash in the artist's pocket because they have already been compensated for that original sale, but you are still supporting the artist because you actually bought their album instead of downloading it.

Yeah, I thought the same thing, but then I thought: Hey, whatever, it's a new CD and now, with Shredgirl confirming they're indeed retail sellers, I feel kinda good about it. The absolute upside would be if the artist got compensated firsthand, but as long as they've been so at least once, and I get a brand new CD, I'm not complaining.