Bloodstock '03 news.....

Heheh, good pun :cool: no harm in standing at the back with a pint and soaking up a whole bunch of new bands. Hey, they'll be flogging their albums up stuff up there won't they? Sorted! :D

Originally posted by sean-intense
Eagle, post Vince at Bloodstock mate, he may give you a job :D Anyhow when people start to slag you off for you fanatasism of Power Metal tell em that there are different styles of Power Metal so it should accomodate alot of different tastes . I'm sure Steve would agree with me .....:D;)

Power metal does indeed come in many shapes and forms and there's certainly light and shade in the genre to provide for most peoples tastes I think...unless you are one of the baggy brigade. I hope we don't ever see nu-power metal! :lol:

I dunno...the concept seems kinda crazy and interesting...I wonder if it's actually musically possible to combine the two? :D I think I'll be using that tag to classify GENOCIDE by ;)

Nu Power Metal....purrlease go and wash your mouth out Steve.
:rolleyes:
Dragonmaiden...yeah i know the kind of brickwall you hit with some people but as you say it's their loss. I think imo that Power Metal is less of a gamble over say black or extreme metal because it's more open to your standard heavy metal crowd due to the melody, vox etc. I would think Vince sees it that way :confused: mind you i might be slightly biased ;)

@sean-intense - can I get some coverage on you guys over at the AA webzine?

My comeback predictions for 2003 was a resurrgence in Great Britain and I'd like to keep the trend going with bands from ol' blighty.

If you're interested, you can PM me if you like. :)

I subjected Symphony to an interview so he can tell you about the agony I put him through. :D

Right, this is serious. I need to start getting a posse together for Bloodstock. I have got to be there this year!!!