Bloodstock '03 news.....

Me mate wants to know if there's any age requirements to get into Bloodstock - bloody hope not, eh?

I know a few kids who went last year who were only just into their teens. And now I come to think of it I think a couple of my friends took their son who's only 10 so your mate shouldn't have any probs. But it might be an idea to e-mail Vince just to be on the safe side.

It seems kosher, as there wasn't anything on the website about restrictions. But me mate just wants to be sure.

It's kinda funny for him - it's his birthday on the 30th, which would make this an excellent bash for him. But it's also his gran's on the 29th! Wish we could make a duel bash out of it :D but family commitments will mean that he may not go. Still, won't stop me! :heh:

He, he, he......

As for the age thing, I don't know the official stance but I've been to both previous years and I'm sure I remember seeing some kids around and about. I think it's fine as long as their not seen to be drinking alcohol

Steve,

How about video recording the show? So the PQ fans like me can still see the show, even if it's on tape. That would be fucking awesome, dude. Just give it a thought. Maybe your GF can video record it. I know I would love to see it. I know it wont be the best sound but it'll be cool as shit to see and to have for us fans that are unable to go to the show. PLEASE PLEASE, think about it. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE POWER QUEST LIVE. :eek:

Mary=BNC