Bloodstock '03 news.....

They're from Grimsby or Scunthorpe (both shite cities lol). I've seen them supoort Infobia. They're a grungey styled band and are pretty ok at what they do if you u like that sort of thing. Truth is I don't like that sort of style very much.

I don't know a great deal about PL but our Keyboard player is quite into them & I have heard some of the later stuff (including the new album) round at his place. It's not so bad and I certainly don't think they sound like Depeche Mode :)

Originally posted by Eagle
Also Paradise Lost are on on the saturday as special guests. I've not heard anything by them since Draconian but I've heard rumours of them now sounding like Depeche Mode. Does anyone know if this is true?

The only thing I know about Paradise Lost is that one time they were in Norway their tour bus was attacked by friends/drones of Euronymous and Varg Vikernes - part of that 'inner circle' thing they had going on back then, y'know. My memory is fuzzy so anyone could fill in the gaps.

I got my first Rock Society newsletter from Vince & Co this morning.....apparently Biomechanical & Mercury Rain are confirmed too! He also says that the following acts are currently being optioned but are NOT CONFIRMED.......Hammerfall, Masterplan, Saxon, Halford, Magnum, My Dying Bride & In Flames!!

Originally posted by dragonmaiden
I got my first Rock Society newsletter from Vince & Co this morning.....He also says that the following acts are currently being optioned but are NOT CONFIRMED.......Hammerfall, Saxon, Halford, Magnum

PLEASE CONFIRM THESE BANDS!!!! :D :D :D I'd love to see the first three, Magnum I just include cos I'd opt them over In Flames at this present second in time :)