Bloodstock '03 news.....

Bates Motel .... mmmmmmmm

Very much in the vein of Black Label Society + Zakk's Ozzy stuff. Excellent Riffing - and top live act.

Eagle - you'll be getting a sampler from the RockSoc - I think you will like it !

Steve, congrats on Bloostock '03.

You guys really are living your dreams. You're going to be playing alongside such awesome bands as Nightwish, and Hammerfall.

Wow, I'm not sure if it'll be in the same day as them, but I know I would be ecstatic if I were in your place!!

Also, the line-up is looking really good with you guys, DragonForce, Nightwish, Hammerfall and so fourth, it should be one hell of a metal show!!!!!!!

:( Too bad it isn't here in America, or I'd be going to see it definetly!!!

Thanks Athallus. Good to see you back dude!

Yeah although we are playing the Friday night I hope we'll still get the opportunity to hang out with some of the Saturday bands....plus I think it's got to be better playing in the evening than at lunch time or something like that.

I am surprised that BLAZE is getting so much support here! Cool. I like the guys. I was part of the Savatage crew on the tour last jan/feb which was supported by blaze. We really had a great time - and some nights I even jumped on their bus to party.

Andre

I will still stand by my opinion that BLAZE are an incredible live band - I will never forget the day they came to Plymouth :)

I have to say Blaze are one of the best live bands I have seen in the last few years too. Errrr....they were definitely way better than Maiden (at Brixton and NEC on BNW tour) and I definitely enjoyed the show more!!

Blaze always puts on an excellent show and seems to give his all. I think I've seen about 4 or 5 times during the last couple of years.

Ironically I actually enjoyed Ironically Maiden (Maiden Trib Band) more than Maiden last time I saw them.

4th March 2003 - The British are Coming!
Biomechanical and Mercury Rain lead the onslaught of 21st Century British Metal ready to rock Bloodstock 2003!
<LI>BIOMECHANICAL - "The best UK metal band for 20 years - since Iron Maiden!" Bloodstock <LI>MERCURY RAIN - "Punchy metal, rolling power guitars, and female operatic vocals - very good ones too!" Metal-Rules.com <LI>FULC - "A tidy package of real songwriting ability and sweaty grunge metal attitude". Kerrang! <LI>BATES MOTEL - "This band play metal. Just riff-chugging slow-burning heavy metal! Influnced by the best: Black Sabbath, Black Label Society and Down with vocals from Alice in Chains and STP. A combination that begs to be heard - GO find them!" Alan Dukester for Music UK