Bloodstock 04

true, but its not long after that when you come to the stage wher one is arguably entering the realm.. an acceptable stage for one knows that one is on their way to a life of metal! to be fair, i think weve way over analyzed this...

For a 'Hi' thread, we are waaaay off topic, and seeing as we are replying to each other so quickly, we may as just chat on MSN or something 'cos we're both online right now...

true... what social degenerates we are... but degenerates in metal! anyway, i put my vote in windmilling... a truly awesome spectacle if ever there was one... but headbamnging is also good... its just been hijacked by crap music over the years...

put it this way Divineslayer (slaanesh, warhammer player?) If you don't grow it now you will never get the chance, because it's damn hard to find a job where they let you keep it!
Quick, while there's still time!

Joe5now said:
put it this way Divineslayer (slaanesh, warhammer player?) If you don't grow it now you will never get the chance, because it's damn hard to find a job where they let you keep it!
Totally agree - I'm fortunate that I can currently have my hair long, however when/if I want to climb the career ladder I know I may well have get the scissors out :(

Yeah u's are all right! I should just go for it....I mean my hair may look stupid for a while but that is a minor price to pay :p
Plus my band is starting to kick off properly now so I need long hair for that certainly. We play Heavy metal, Thrash metal, Power metal etc...so I have to look the part...hehehe
I can't see why I wouldn't be allowed long hair at my work place...I mean i've got my own room and I run the department so I can't see why anyone should care!

Oh and i'm not a Warhammer player...I just read all the books! :) They are superb books....especially the Gotrek and Felix Saga!
I have actually got the Warhammer game from years ago but after it took me 2 days to paint 8 Orcs I looked at the other 200 models I had left and thought...fuck this! I've got £200+ of stuff for it and have never used it!
(Yet another sign of my impatiance...same as not growing hair) :p

\m/\m/

Joe5now said:

If they won't let you keep the hair, stuff the job - it's obviously not worth it. I've never had a problem with it, only once being asked if I would consider it in an interview, they got told no, in no uncertain terms. Offered me the job. I turned 'em down :D