Bloodstock at last..

May 21, 2008
It is only a matter of days that the sun will finally shine on the great faces of Opeth and bring to light sounds to enthrall and purely amaze the crowds. It's been a good wait for me and mine, and now at last we wait until the final days to see the mighty Oh!peth once more. For long everlasting memories shall awaken while we subconsciously swim within the depths of Akerfeldian lyrics and the torrential musical outpour from the group and we are bathed in a musical fountain showered with metal slivers as the roars go forth into the wild human sea before them.. and we find that reason why we fell in love with them to begin with. ...

Always and evermore.

Until the Bloodstock cometh..

In lieu of those unable to attend i will be attempting to take as many photos of the event as I possibly can. If there is a certain band you would like me to try and battle my way through the crowd to get pictures of let me know and i'll see if my body survives its way through the hellish maze of flesh and bone on the quest to snap photos of your personal faves. For when there is pain, there is definitely bound to be gory glory.

always and evermore.

If anyone else is planning to attend Bloodstock, please send me an email or private message here so we can arrange a meeting of the Opeth board fans.. I think that would be an awesome thing, but if not, no big deal, there is always Opeth on Friday :) I hope to see you all next week.

Awesome, I hear ATG was really good too. It's my first bloodstock and I can't wait to see the whole show and its progression. They played wreath at the Carling Academy show also.. well here's to wishful thinking for Bloodstock, and don't anyone ruin it by releasing the setlist please, that's a total turnoff ...

Does this mean we will have a forum gathering at Bloodstock? Or will we all just meet up at the front? Or can we use our collective power to get to the front? I don't wanna have to set up there trhough Helloween

This means we'll bunch up if people agree and if not , well I guess we'll all grain away like sand and scatter to the winds of the crowd. It might take some coordination to get everyone from the forum together... Might turn out chaotic.. lol

Well we're having a BS newbie meet up so why not?

Can't wait for ATG too Dae..What was their Wacken setlist like?

Just to let you know, if you haven't seen the stage times yet Opeth are on at 10pm til 11.30. Helloween finish playing at 9.20, which gives us 40 minutes waiting time if we try to get to the front straight after they go off. I really hope we manage to get to the front. *fingers crossed*

I think i'll just weed my way to the front and wait for Opeth to play, no matter who I miss... yes, I'm THAT adamant about seeing them up close!