Bloodstock is tonight!

It was an incredable day on Saturday.

Met up with some guys from the forum which was kool. Nice to finally put faces to posters on here :).

The gig itself was amazing. I managed to get to the front row for Sonata Arctica, and was literally right infront on Jani. We exchanged looks for the entire set and I could tell he was having a hell of a time.
The set was absolutly perfect for me aswell. They played every song I could possibly want to hear live. If only the sound wasn't fucked at the begining it would have been perfect.

Bodom were pretty much exactly what I expected. Very tight band with great stage presence and a near flawless performance. The atmoshphere for them rivalled that of Maiden which was very impressive.
The set list was pretty good too. Including stuff like Warheart, Deadnight Warrior, Downfall, Everytime I Die etc.
I had thought they would have played the 2 new songs. But as Gavin had told me earlier in the day. The songs arn't actually out yet here. SO they were probably trying to avoid bootlegs and things.

Overall, one of the greatest experiences of my life.

2000 is the maximum capacity as fae as i know/

it was nice to meet who ever i met off this forum, but to be honest i can't remember which user names i;ve met, i only remember faces and real names. Anyway, i think that meet up after the show had ended was the most fun part of the weekend for me

2000 is the maximum capacity as far as i know/

it was nice to meet who ever i met off this forum, but to be honest i can't remember which user names i;ve met, i only remember faces and real names. Anyway, i think that meet up after the show had ended was the most fun part of the weekend for me