2004 line up

Yeah... Judas Priest in Ozzfest... Good god... I mean Glenn Tipton should't be into all these nu metal crap. His son's bad influence...

I really can't stand Ozzy Osbourne band from around after "Bark At THe Moon" they become money and fame chasing Sharon Osbourne's puppets.

Turned into Americanised glam metal act with good but boring guitarist Zakk Wilde.

I really like ...And Justice For All. Yeah Metallica definitely died from famous and my first ever metal album Black. ...And Justice For All was my 2nd.

Why can't they go back to who they were? They take them selfs too seriously I guess.

yeh, metallica depress me because they were so good and they were a band i would have loved to see live but now i wouldnt dare go near a gig for fear of being tarred with the same brush... i have friends who saw them last year and said that they played mainly old stuff and admitted they were going through a crap patch... at least they now theyre past their best...

What really pisses me off about Metallica is their fan base these days.
back in the mid 80s it was all the long haired, jeans and band t-shirt metalers....passing round demo tapes among your mates and stuff. The good old days eh...pitty I wasn't around then...(was only born in 85) but I hang round with people who were and it's better than it is now.
Now kids buy Metallicas latest stuff and think it's great so they go and buy the 80s albums and then go round thinking they are proper metalheads!!!
Yeah ok so you have to get into metal someway if you didn't grow up around it but I hate the people who pretend they are metalheads and who actually think they are because they think Korn are "Heavy Metal"....OMG!!!! :p