Bloodstock tour Friday night!!

ele_is_crazy said:
So other than me and some of my friends who is actually going to be at the Bloodstock on the Road tour in Birmingham (EdwardsNo8) ???
Ele
xxx
I am !!! Then going on to Nottingham on Saturday.
But first- Manchester tomorrow.

I hope there will be a good turnout.:cool:

sf said:
I am !!! Then going on to Nottingham on Saturday.
But first- Manchester tomorrow.

I hope there will be a good turnout.:cool:

Hi SF,

I've e-mailed Mr Raunch but just in case he doesn't get around to reading it can I ask you a favour?!

Can you please reserve 2 copies of the new album for me until the Nottingham gig. I'd be gutted if they sold out prior to me catching them on the tour.

Cheers

Glyn

Due to some cunning negotiation at work (read lies!!!!) i'll be at Edwards on Friday, as well as Nottingham on Saturday. If you recognise me Ele then come and say hi (although I will be in stealth mode.....no blue and white shirt this time!!!)

Eagle said:
Hi SF,

I've e-mailed Mr Raunch but just in case he doesn't get around to reading it can I ask you a favour?!

Can you please reserve 2 copies of the new album for me until the Nottingham gig. I'd be gutted if they sold out prior to me catching them on the tour.

Cheers

Glyn
Consider it done Glyn.
Alby was really busy before they left. They had nearly 100 requests for free CD's in the week before.
Last night in Manchester was really great. SOOO Loud!
we'll see you on Sat. At Nottingham.

Sherry x :)

MentaLee said:
Due to some cunning negotiation at work (read lies!!!!) i'll be at Edwards on Friday, as well as Nottingham on Saturday. If you recognise me Ele then come and say hi (although I will be in stealth mode.....no blue and white shirt this time!!!)

If I recognise you (highly unlikely unless you're wearing you blue and white shirt) at Nottingham can I say 'Hi' also?

sf said:
Consider it done Glyn.
Alby was really busy before they left. They had nearly 100 requests for free CD's in the week before.
Last night in Manchester was really great. SOOO Loud!
we'll see you on Sat. At Nottingham.

Sherry x :)

Cheers Sherri - It is indeed much appreciated!:D

C Ya On Sat! Also if any of your crew need a lift then I've got a couple of seats spare. PM me or e-mail GlynFirehead@aol.com if you require lifts.

I'd love too see the tour but the only date I can get too is the day before MDB play The Astoria and MDB are gods amongst men, Arron is my idol too so I'm not going to miss that for anything.

How exactly shall I recognise you then?? Or should I don my 'Necro' shirt and you can recognise me?? I'll be with 5 other people, a fat man, a thin man, a long haired man, a short girl and a thin girl if that helps!! What bands do you like just out of interest??

Actually, wow its only a few hours away!! Yippee!! :kickass:

Better go get myself ready!! :devil:
Ele