Recent/upcoming gigs

Forgot to say... no, I won't be going to PF in Wolverhampton. I will be at the Scale show in London, though. In terms of what's coming up next, I've got Uriah Heep on Saturday (although I may switch to Bonfire instead), Evanescence next week, and then Meat Loaf, David Lee Roth and either Molly Hatchett or Enuff Z'nuff/Crash Kelly (I haven't decided which yet) the week after that.

Seeing as you mentioned them, respect to Evanescence for continuing with the tour seeing as Ben Moody (co-founder/guitarist) apparently walked out and flew home without telling the rest of the band!!!!!

Is anyone going to The Blackest Of The Black@ The Forum, 22/11. The line up is:

Danzig (snore), Marduk, Zyklon (MOSH!), Orange Goblin and others, as you can proboally guess I'm going purely for Zyklon :D

Baletempest said:
Is anyone going to The Blackest Of The Black@ The Forum, 22/11. The line up is:

Danzig (snore), Marduk, Zyklon (MOSH!), Orange Goblin and others, as you can proboally guess I'm going purely for Zyklon :D

I'd go just to see Marduk

But next will be Nile in Manchester and Maiden in Manchester in December.

Eagle said:
I may possibly do Tigertailz at Bradford and that will probably conclude my year.

I saw them on friday at Junktion 7 in Nottingham and they were excellent. I would definetly recomend them. Must say thank you to you because if you hadn't mentioned them I wouldn't even have known they were playing. Not impressed by Robin Black and co though but they were on last so left halfway through their set.

Metal Dog said:
I saw them on friday at Junktion 7 in Nottingham and they were excellent. I would definetly recomend them. Must say thank you to you because if you hadn't mentioned them I wouldn't even have known they were playing. Not impressed by Robin Black and co though but they were on last so left halfway through their set.

Aye - no worries dude - let me know if you're going and maybe you can repay my kindness by getting me a pint of guiness ;)

Metal Dog said:
Robin Black can be a bit variable. They were pretty bland supporting Pretty Boy Floyd, but much better supporting Danger Danger. I'm off to see them with Tigertailz on Tuesday... Not quite sure what to expect. I've managed to miss all of Steevi's recent solo gigs, and I always thought that Kim was the better Tigertailz frontman anyway. Also, Tigertailz without Pepsi? Not sure if that'll work. Guess I'll find out on Tuesday :)

Well as my gigs for 2003 are over 2004's scedual is looking like:
Jan 7: Hate Eternal and Dying Fetus @ The Underworld
Jan23: Enslaved and The Enchanted @ The Underworld
March 20-31: Rotting Christ, Decapitated, Anata, Thus Defiled and Extol @ ???
April 12: Cannibal Corpse, Hypocrisy and Carpathian Forest @ The Underworld
May ??: Mayhem, Decapitated and Anaal Nathrakth @ ???
June/July: Cannibal Corpse and Aborted @ ???

any one else in attendance? (Not likely)