Upcoming gigs (other bands)

I'm off to see the following:

Edguy - March
Delain - March
Bloodstock - August
Prog Power Europe - October

That's all so far, more to come I hope!

I would love to go to everything if I could, but time, work and money are a bit of an issue, damn!! I am thinking of going to Arch Enemy though........really wanted see Kamelot again but they are only doing one UK show in London, and I get a bit fed up of having travel to London, they should really have done a few more dates!

Decision has been made........definitely going to Arch Enemy, tickets arrived today!

SABATON!!!!!! World War Tour 2010 has just been announced, 60 dates in 20 countries. Coming to the UK in October!! Will be going to that one!!

haha yep!!! Manchester, Wolverhampton and Sheffield for me. gutted they're not coming to leeds though! (but I know who the support band is which makes me even more happy!)

Got 3 Edguy gigs this month too :)

I did read a little something on the Bloodstock forum......2 support bands, neither of which are Swedish..........don't know how accurate this info is though, feel free to say "true" or "false" :)

but wolf are swedish aren't they...

Although that would be ace, haven't seen Wolf in ages, I miss those boys, most random way to meet a band ever: standing in line at Hammerfest to pay for lunch, the guys in front turn around, say hi, as soon as we finish eating two walk over and sit at our table, one then spends the next half an hour telling me he loves me... and then I ask what band they're there to see 'well we're IN Wolf...' doh! haha Great guys though!

OMG! Just found out Dream Evil are supporting Hammerfall in the UK in May, opening band is Tribe. Must get a ticket for that, everytime Dream Evil come to the UK I miss it as something always comes up and they've just cancelled Bloodstock too. Wasn't going to bother with just Hammerfall as I've seen them twice but that changed my mind!!!!

Haha all hail power metal!

Oooh, setlist from Edguy's Dudley date:
Dead or Rock
Speedhoven

Tears of a Mandrake

Lavatory Love Machine

Vain Glory Opera

The Piper Never Dies

Ministry of Saints

Drum Solo

Superheroes

Save Me

Fucking with Fire (Hair Force One)

Encore:

Sacrifice

Mysteria

King of Fools

Makes me very happy except for the lack of aardvarks!