Upcoming gigs (other bands)

Hehe......

Support for Sabaton????? Alestorm I here?? Oh no! not pirate metal :lol:

Katie!!! Set list was the same in Glasgow except they didn't play Mysteria. They played Babylon instead which was slightly disappointing.

But oh well :(

Um, btw! I never got the day off work but I very much so plan on coming to Manchester still (I doubt anyone from my work will see this message on the Firewind forum) so I'm just gonna take a well deserved sick day (I'm ACTUALLY ill with the worst cold EVER).

I'll come on the condition that I actually get to meet Edguy this time!!! :(

Hope you don't mind me donning my cow print jeggings and Edguy jacket once more :D lol.

Miss you!

Aye we got the same as you then, gutted, I want Mysteria!!! But I was chatting to Jens last night and he promised me aardvarks tonight :D :D :D :D

haha I love your excessive outfits!!!

Also some guy threw Tobi his aviators last night and he wore them for a while... reminded me of when we met haha

Dunno if been mentioned but:

DREAM EVIL & Hammerfall UK tour 2010
01.05.2010 Manchester, Academy (UK)
02.05.2010 Glasgow, Cathouse (UK)
03.05.2010 Sheffield, Corporation (UK)
04.05.2010 Nottingham, Rescue Rooms (UK)
05.05.2010 Wolverhampton, Wulfrun Hall (UK)
05.05.2010 London, Electric Ballroom (UK)

:D got my Tix , Manchester!

EDIT:
OMG! Just found out Dream Evil are supporting Hammerfall in the UK in May, opening band is Tribe. Must get a ticket for that, everytime Dream Evil come to the UK I miss it as something always comes up and they've just cancelled Bloodstock too. Wasn't going to bother with just Hammerfall as I've seen them twice but that changed my mind!!!!

i thought it had to have been mentioned lol. :D

What's happened to the Sabaton tickets, they're not even on sale yet??

Next gig - Arch Enemy, so looking forward to that!! Also, looking forward to support bands Chthonic and Enslaved. Not bothered about Sabbat, don't like them much.

It's very qiuet on here these days........dead as a dodo!!!! hehe!

I do hope the Arch Enemy tour is not affected by the volcano and all the UK flights get back on track in time!!! I'm gonna be so upset if it doesn't happen......looking forward to a great dose of shredding...........with Firewind being temporarily M.I.A well, for the forseeable future anyways, I need to get my fix from somewhere!!

Going to buy Sabaton tickets this weekend....

Well, it was too good to be true, Arch Enemy have postponed the tour until November!!! Great, I had a hotel booked and everything.........not a happy bunny :(