Upcoming gigs (other bands)

what difference does it make how big it is? a normal sized gig poster wouldnt be much bigger than some of the signatures ya see. I'm just lazy is all and wouldn't be bothered to change the size hahah

Looks like I'm now going to Hammerfest!!!! I can't wait!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmm........

Kiuas are playing, I wonder if caliente will be there?

[EDIT] damn it, caliente's not going. Still it shall be awesome!!! KIRSTY ANSWER ME!!!!

my current list of upcoming gigs is pathetic -

12th june - dream theater, leeds (hopefully!)
14th-16th august - bloodstock open air, derbyshire

i am however particularly proud of the last one - 19th september - nightwish and apocalyptica, HELSINKI! ;)

Graspop, today, with Firewind, Blind Guardian, and Dream Theater. I might see Dragonforce too, but they play right after firewind, on a different stage, so that's a bit tricky. Just a few more hours! :hotjump:

Oooh i'm jealous!! Enjoy Firewind, try your best to see DF!

My upcoming gig list in pathetic. i've got BOA in August which shall be epic! But then no gigs til November when I've got Alice Cooper twice and then Dragonforce 8 times in december...

Don't be too jealous, I missed the start of Firewind's set, due to stupid trains going only once an hour. :mad:
The part I did see was great though. Nice touch: Gus dedicating "Maniac" to Michael Jackson.
I didn't see Dragonforce, heard them quite well though. They were on mainstage, so that was hard to miss.

Note: apparently DreamTheater is good for sex. At least there was a couple right next to us having a good time of it. :guh:

Next concert: War of the Worlds, next tuesday. Then at least two, maybe three Serenity shows in september. :headbang:

Haha from what I heard Gus and Petros didn't get there until 15 minutes before their set, bad timing all around!
Bad Gus!!!! I'm sick and tired of all this Michael Jackson crap already

Hahahahaha some people just don't seem to realise that tents don't keep in sound very well :p

True, Gus said they got there only 10 minutes before the show. Airline problems.

Ehm, that was during the DreamTheater show. In a festival tent full of people....

Not going to any shows for now.:(
Hope FW comes back in november.
Some guy i know was talking about that.
We'll see.
Seen DF but didnt like them that much.
Great stage performance but music,nah.
Sorry Katie.

Don't worry, it's a festival, no matter what they do their music will NEVER come across right through festival PA's, so they put their all in their effort in the visuals. Honestly, don't judge them until you see them at their own gig