Upcoming gigs (other bands)

Unfortunately not, paid with a Maestro card and the room was booked as an internet offer/non refundable so we're scuppered. £59 lost!! Can't even claim it on travel insurance, already checked that. Wouldn't usually book a hotel to see a band unless it was in London but it is my wedding anniversary too so we were making a day of it. I think we're going to go and see UFO instead and put the whole thing down to experience.......

Glad you had a great time at Center Parcs..........

Ah I see, if you paid by credit card you'd be able to claim it back, non-refundable or not, it's part of the credit card insurance, or it's part of mine anyway. This is why you should ALWAYS pay for stuff like that on credit card.

I know........I've learnt the lesson the hard way............might even go to the hotel anyway seems a shame to waste it and I've got the day off work too, can't quite decide what to do............go to the hotel or go and see UFO instead. Arrrrgh, damn that Icelandic volcano!!!!!

UFO were amazing yet again.......off to see Hammerfall & Dream Evil this week, can't wait to see Dream Evil for the first time :)

Mystic Prophecy played London recently with Stratovarius but I couldn't make it, maybe next time...........yeah he's still with Dream Evil :)

I do like Hammerfall, but I know what you mean, I wouldn't have gone this time around had Dream Evil not been supporting and yes Dream Evil were amazing!! Although Nick messed up the words to the first verse of The Book of Heavy Metal, bless him, he looked really embarassed......how many times must he have sung that song hehe! All good stuff though. :)