bls tomorrow nite

You can tell they love Michigan because they constantly play here. Lucky me:headbang: . I have lost count on how many times I have seen them at this point. The great thing about this gig is it is only a 5-10 minute drive from my house. I will be taking pics and posting them when I get them developed.

mrthrax said:
been waiting years for them to come to australia,i am pumped for this show!

I take it you enjoyed.............????

They play here Saturday - bring it on!

BLS is coming here at the end of October; they are playing at a larger venue because they sold out the smaller place last year, with a lot of people being turned away at the door

Saw Zakk and the boys last night - killer :headbang:

Only disapointment was that he played 3 or 4 keyboard songs - although he dedicated one to "the fallen sons of the australian chapter, steve and pete" :kickass: and of course This River was dedicated to dime,so i spose you cant complain too much

Played for abit over an hour and a half, highlights for me incuded:
Funeral bell, suicide messiah, suffering overdue, the blessed hellride and still born

reidie said:
Saw Zakk and the boys last night - killer :headbang:

Only disapointment was that he played 3 or 4 keyboard songs - although he dedicated one to "the fallen sons of the australian chapter, steve and pete" :kickass: and of course This River was dedicated to dime,so i spose you cant complain too much

Played for abit over an hour and a half, highlights for me incuded:
Funeral bell, suicide messiah, suffering overdue, the blessed hellride and still born

awesome stuff,hes doing an instore at utopia,i wonder if i should get my guitar signed?

He did a signing at kosmic sounds (music store) here in perth - my twin bro won second prise in the comp - Marshall micro stack, strings, tshirt and cap - lucky cunt! :headbang: Got a snare skin signed by the whole band too. Zakk was supposed to stay from 2 - 4 but ended up leaving at 7:30!

I forgot to mention in my previous post that during the show they put these huge black beachballs that look like the 8-ball on the cover of shot to hell into the crowd - about 15 of them, that was sweet :kickass:

mrthrax said:
i must ring utopia and see if i can take my guitar along,i could see zakk signing next to dimebags on my guitar then it would be complete!!!!

bls mgt said no guitars taken into signing area i was spewing,i got photos and a cd signed though,they are nice guys,they were a class last nite in sydney,zakk absolutly slayed!!!