BLS

Apr 3, 2005
IL
U know i havnt seen one BLS thread on here so heres the first

What are your thoughts on Mafia..i think its a pretty good album..Fire it up freakin Kicks ass

Good band - all Zakk's records have a consistency about them. Mr Thrax will get on this thread and rave!!!!!

timmyc said:
Good band - all Zakk's records have a consistency about them. Mr Thrax will get on this thread and rave!!!!!

yes indeed,who else is kicking as much ass as zakk fucking wylde,took me a few months to really get into his music but i am a fan for life now,just need to get bls to australia and i will be a very happy fan.

I've never been a fan of Zakk's, even when he plays with Ozzy. Imo Randy Rhoads shreds Zakk, and I think he's a better songwriter as well! Those pings of Zakk's are fucking annoying after awhile!

DiscipleOfThePit said:
I never could get into BLS really.

Go and listen to John Sykes instead of Zakk.

LOL, you must be John Sykes number one fan. Most people don't even know who he is (including me, up till a week ago.)

Black Label Society kicks serious ass. Best concert I've seen in 7-8 years, and although the first 2 albums were decent, the last 4 have been killer.

Rozy157 said:
LOL, you must be John Sykes number one fan. Most people don't even know who he is (including me, up till a week ago.)

Black Label Society kicks serious ass. Best concert I've seen in 7-8 years, and although the first 2 albums were decent, the last 4 have been killer.

John Sykes is fucking AWESOME! Listen to the solo on 'Cold Sweat' by Thin Lizzy! :headbang:

Huge fan of BLS. No matter what Zakk puts out, I always enjoy it.

Also, John Sykes does shred. If you haven't heard him, you should. I just pefer Zakk's attack/style better than Sykes.

The heavier stuff is good but gets redundant. Zakk, quit trying to do the mellower shit, it just makes me sick. All in all, there's a few kick ass tracks (that he's done before in different incarnations, mind you), but not enough to warrant buying the whole album.