blue shirts for 2015? :-)

CoreEpic

Sep 18, 2012
Last year I asked for red shirts (given the red theme) this year I am asking for blue shirts. Preferably a light blue. Think of it like this: navy has already been done, a black shirt with blue lettering on it was done in 2013, so the natural thing to do is make blue shirts! Who's with me?

I'm in on blue shirts. One of the gold badge raffle prizes was a ProgPower XIII shirt in a light blue (steel blue?) and looked awesome.

I'm in on blue shirts. One of the gold badge raffle prizes was a ProgPower XIII shirt in a light blue (steel blue?) and looked awesome.

I saw the guy who won that at Sausalito's on Friday. He didn't seem to remember how he got it, but we agreed that it looks awesome.

I saw the guy who won that at Sausalito's on Friday. He didn't seem to remember how he got it, but we agreed that it looks awesome.

I remember *how* got it, haha. Just not entirely sure *why* it exists in the first place. We were in a rush grabbing Gold Badges on Thursday and I never got a chance to ask why there was a light blue PPXIII shirt. I'm just glad I got it. :kickass:

I remember *how* got it, haha. Just not entirely sure *why* it exists in the first place. We were in a rush grabbing Gold Badges on Thursday and I never got a chance to ask why there was a light blue PPXIII shirt. I'm just glad I got it. :kickass:

Seeing you in that shirt actually inspired this question. I was thinking that that shirt with a dark blue print would be AWESOME.

Hah! Hello that guy!

Hey there, Guy-At-Sausalitos! I'm already going into withdrawals from lack of amazing quesadillas...

Seeing you in that shirt actually inspired this question. I was thinking that that shirt with a dark blue print would be AWESOME.

Look at that... I'm helping to inspire threads on the ProgPower forum! And my guidance counselor told me I'd never amount to anything... :headbang:

not entirely sure *why* it exists in the first place.

Every once in a while, Phil with My Logo HQ throws Glenn a few surprises in our shipment.. sometimes he test prints a few before his staff prints our entire order, hence it's a very rare shirt.. one of a kind!

~Jen

I don't always buy the festival shirt not because I don't like them, but with so many black ones I like to get something now in a different color unless it's by a band that I really don't have anything by. I loved the green one from 2012 since that's a color I like to wear. I'd be down with something blue.

Color is irrelevant to me. I buy two each year.. One to wear, and one for a keepsake.

But yeah.. The design this year would look wow on a blue shirt. :)

the whole reason I did this last year and am doing it for this year is that my collection is saturated with black shirts, so the non-black shirts get extra special treatment and are worn more frequently. 2014's shirt was really cool but to be honest would have gone into my all time favorites pile had it not been black but now is just another awesome black shirt. I collect band shirts, so for me a special festival like PPUSA deserves a special shirt and a special spot in my collection. :kickass: