Red shirts for 2014?

As long as they maintain the quality of this year and
Not like a year ago (the green one) that is good by me

The green one was our best selling shirt in the history of the fest despite having a lower attendance.

Different strokes....

There you go! And I personally think that red with a dragon motif is much cooler and far more "metal" than green with a mayan motif. But that's just my opinion.

The green one was our best selling shirt in the history of the fest despite having a lower attendance.

Different strokes....

Glenn, the design was great but the actual quality
Was so-so! It was a bit too heavy for some reason
And maybe I am a little biased since I had to
exchange it cause it had two small holes in the front

I didn't want to be the first person to bring it up because i push for a color shirt every year but....

YES! ALL IN FOR THE RED SHIRT! It would be amazing with the orange logo.

My closet is filled with too many black shirts.

and to all those who hate on Metal Tees if they aren't black...
tumblr_mqxkp50NWD1rak5i1o8_250.gif

I think I've been to 9 PP's now but I rarely buy the festival shirt. Why? You got it, too many black shirts as well. But I love that shade of green from last year and bought that one.

I didn't want to be the first person to bring it up because i push for a color shirt every year but....

YES! ALL IN FOR THE RED SHIRT! It would be amazing with the orange logo.

My closet is filled with too many black shirts.

and to all those who hate on Metal Tees if they aren't black...
tumblr_mqxkp50NWD1rak5i1o8_250.gif

This.

I've probably got about 200 concert shirts hanging in my closet, and thats just from the last 4-5 years (its an addiction)... I have to keep some kind of system and tier ranking so I can find the ones I'm currently wearing - a red shirt would definitely brighten up my closet. :)

This.

I've probably got about 200 concert shirts hanging in my closet, and thats just from the last 4-5 years (its an addiction)... I have to keep some kind of system and tier ranking so I can find the ones I'm currently wearing - a red shirt would definitely brighten up my closet. :)

I use those stackable plastic sterlite drawers and then I keep them alphabetized. It saves space and allows me to keep them easily accessable. I too am sick :-\

My wife complains that most of my concert shirts are black and that I don't need any more in that color. Red would be great. I love my red Shadow Gallery Tee. of course, sell the festival shirts in black and I will still be all over getting one. :)