Boardwide idea.... Anyone intrested in a story RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm becoming eager.

My character is generally a dark, grey person, secretive, non-talkative, extremely emotional but closed to the others. The mystic wanderer.

Former skydancer. By the way, who will write the story, the beginning I mean?

I'll post the link in a second, we're just adding the final touches (rules and stuff).

Many rpgs can go on on the board at the same time, just keep it ordered. Rayna and i, as mods, will make sure it stays ordered, but still try to help us out there. :)

"Wunamaj" (as a name) doesn't sound very futuristic to me... Will check out the story, but gonna struggle to get to terms because of the name. Sounds kinda like, hindu/easten. Definately an ethnic sound to it.

sorry, I'm OCD over names. That's why I love Eddings so much. All his characters and places have perfectly chosen names. They sound like places that should have existed once.

@InsArtTure: Sounds kinda generic mate. A dark shady mysterious character... who turns out to be skilled with one handed sword and is immense in the ways of the ninja. He secretly wishes he could find love, but will never admit it, not to himself or his other half, even on the day he finds it... :eek:

I'm gonna wait till I get a feel for the story... but I'm probably gonna try and be nothing of intense importance to the story. Perhaps a drunken bum who used to be the emperors jester or something of that oak.

Oh, and vampires suck. Literally. *swigs futuristic looking cheap alcoholic elixir* (I'm getting into character For Wubajunab).

King Chaos said:
"Wunamaj" (as a name) doesn't sound very futuristic to me... Will check out the story, but gonna struggle to get to terms because of the name. Sounds kinda like, hindu/easten. Definately an ethnic sound to it.
You want to know the truth? The name comes from a picture i saw once on the internet about a world as dead and dark as the one i described in the rpg; the picture was entitled Wunamaj, and thus as the idea for such a world developed in my mind (i wasn't thinking of the picture until after i had the whole concept done) the natural name for such a world seemed to be Wunamaj.

As for the moons, well, 'seredina' is russian for 'middle' (and the moon is in the middle of the planet and the sun) and 'arxa' is a variation on the first half of the word 'arxangel' (or something like that) (which is russian for 'archangel').

The country names don't have any realtion to anything. The name of my character was partly inspired by the surname of a member (or ex-member, i don't know) of Apocalyptica.

King Chaos said:
Perhaps a drunken bum who used to be the emperors jester or something of that oak.
That's a classic. The drunken bum who spends 24/7 in pubs and somehow manages to keep buying drinks even though he only has one set of clothes, barely has a place to live and definitely has no job whatsoever; the bum whose words nobody heeds and yet somehow have some strange prophetic effect. :)

Well, why don't you all "i-wanna-play-omg!" people join the board and the game once and for all? It's bloody empty (just three members, only two of which have characters yet)...

edit: I'm not mad, angry, crazy, explosive, pissed off or anything else; sorry if i came across as being one or more of those with those two sentences above.

But do join! :D

dammit these security checks can be oh so hard, I always seem to fail at them :mad:

Oh well, im onto the board now, I´ll read a bit and try to come up with a character. Hasn´t been doing that much roleplaying in my days so it might just be the ordinary guy locked up in terrible events he has no way to overlook.

Status
Not open for further replies.