Boardwide idea.... Anyone intrested in a story RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just registered and I'm getting familiar with the new board (thanks UndoControl for the heads-up PM). I'll probably go through character creation tonight (CET) and start role-playing tomorrow.

Rayna said:
where is it asking for french?

Guillaume of Bodom is from Quebec. Maybe he cant speak English well enough to write a story, so he has written something in French and ask for help to translate it in English :p

Dark_Silence said:
Guillaume of Bodom is from Quebec. Maybe he cant speak English well enough to write a story, so he has written something in French and ask for help to translate it in English :p
exactly I'm really good at listening and speaking english..but at writing I suck:lol:

I joined in last night and got my character up and running. Zeind, the nomadic weirdo who's unstructured yet somewhat efficient train of thoughts will one day bring him to glory or doom.

edit: @Guillaume: I can translate your text if you care to send it to me via e-mail or pm.

Got my character posted up right now, might write something for the game tommorow. Right....now...I....need....sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.