boc/dimmu concerts

ZyklonWorm

May 1, 2003
hey guys, me and a bunch of friends are going to the cob/dimmu concerts and i was wondering a coupld of things. will there be autograph sessions, whats the set list and when are they playing. its essencial that i know this, thanks.

No idea about their setlist since they'll probably play about 10 songs unlike in the European tour where they played 16 songs. However, their setlist in the February Japan tour (when they were opening up for Halford) was the following :

Intro (Napoleon XIV -They're Coming to Take Me Away Ha-Ha)
Needled 24/7
Hate Me!
Chokehold
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood (they most likely won't play this since one they didn't play this on their European tour where they had more time)
Lake Bodom
Bodom After Midnight
Towards Dead End
Bodom Beach Terror
Downfall
Every time I Die
Hate Crew Deathroll

NeedledWarheart said:
Or wack backstage like i did in sheffield....

i've never been to a COB concert before...will they actually let you back stage? cause i'm going to the dimmu borgir shows too and i was also wondering if you're allowed to meet them or whatever...

child_of_bodom666 said:
yep, just stay in front of backstage like I did and hope to catch them;)
the setlist was the same during Europe, except the LBRH like Shadeg said. But probably if COB will be third band on stage, they wont play so many songs...so its hard to say...

I hear they're goinng to be first...but I'm not so sure...

And I hope I get to see them. :D I especially want to see Alexi, but don't worry I'm not a groupie :lol:

BodomPrincess said:
i've never been to a COB concert before...will they actually let you back stage?

Uhh they didn't let me backstage, this little weasel of a security fag up to my shoulder tried to throw me out mid conversation with alexi.
Fucking dick, you NEVER interupt me when i;m meeting my idol for the first time.
so i called him a dick and pushed him away :)
then he got more people....:(