Bodom and Ozzfest!?

AngelicShred

New Metal Member
Feb 8, 2007
It's a question that's been getting at me for a little while. I've read in interviews about Alexi's love of Ozzy Osbourne, and how he's the one Artist he would love to see live but hasn't got a chance to. Not to mention him being a fan of Zakk Wylde as well. Why hasn't Alexi just tried going to an Ozzfest preformance. I mean every year Ozzy and Zakk play.

Hell Bodom would even be a bitchin canidate for a spot on the Ozzfest tour. When I attended Ozzfest I saw floods of fans with Bodom gear, etc. It would be a great opportunity to get more exposure to American fans. Not to mention even a greater number of American fans would attend since Ozzfest is has free admission this year. So I was thinking about sending an email of some sort to someone associated Bodom. So what do you think about me sending something, or the idea in general?

Bodom might be playing a summer festival in the US.

...............................stay tuned.

oh and don't go by my word,I just heard rumors floating around.

Ozzfest years ago = good...

Ozzfest these recent years = getting shittier every year.

So I think that if Bodom were to get on Ozzfest, they would attract emo/hardcore fags, and maybe write different music that they would like, and we wouldnt. Just my thoughts.

Plus, for those who didnt know, many stops this year are gonna be free.

I could care less but I wouldn't be surprised if bodom did play ozzfe$t eventually, even though it's just another step in the wrong direction.

Ozzfest years ago = good...

Ozzfest these recent years = getting shittier every year.

So I think that if Bodom were to get on Ozzfest, they would attract emo/hardcore fags, and maybe write different music that they would like, and we wouldnt. Just my thoughts.

Plus, for those who didnt know, all stops this year are gonna be free.

right.

Maybe Alexi will have an change to see Ozzy live this summer when Ozzy comes to play live in Finland

He will see Ozzy and BLS at Graspop, because on Sunday CoB plays right before BLS and Ozzy. Maybe Allu ends up drunk on Stage with Ozzy :lol:

Don't think they will play US Festivaltour, because there are a number of Euro Festivals they play this year.

I don't think Bodom will do any U.S. festivals cuz of the new album and touring will put off the album even more so.........
But if they do Ozzfest, that will be fuckin awsome. That's my perfect opportunity to see Alexi but i bet the place will be more packed than usual. Who wouldn't go to a free metal show. There must be some decent bands.

Ozzfest has been pretty shitty but I think they're starting to pick up considerably. I mean when I went in 2006 it was loads of fun. While I was really only there for Dragonforce and System of a Down, some of the second stage bands like Strapping Young Lad and Between the Buried and Me were great too. Plus the only way to get a festival like this better is to enlist better acts.

^Are you serious? That's fuckin crazy!!!!!! Bodom and MCR on the same stage? *throws up* Hardcore emos and regular people in the same place? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Angelic Shred: Am i the only one here that likes metalcore?