COB goes Ozzfest??!

I listened to them non-stop from 2001 till about 2 months ago. Now I don't listen to them at all. One day I'll bring out their older CD's for some enjoyment. But not right now, too much other music to hear.

Lurk around in east HKI, by the bay thingy just opposite the Hästholmen...

[Note: This post was NOT meant to be taken seriously.]

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
when i listen to hatebreeder now, all i can think is god damn, they suck now, i mean, shit, to think what was my favorite bands is so... gay now

I agree. I once thought that CoB were so talented that none of the members would like Hardcore music or cover a britney spears song, but now their music is associated with both hardcore and Britney spears. COBHxC

Noble Viking said:
I agree. I once thought that CoB were so talented that none of the members would like Hardcore music or cover a britney spears song, but now their music is associated with both hardcore and Britney spears. COBHxC

That britney spears thing was just....funny.
But the hardcore part is soo true

mmm, i read this on mtv.com:

Once Bodom have been up, down and across North America, Laiho said they'll head to Europe, Japan and then back to the U.S. for a second headlining tour, which should take them through the spring. Then there's the summer, Laiho said, which he hopes the band will be spending as part of Ozzfest 2006.

"We've been talking about it, but I don't know if it's going to happen," he said. "It would be a really good thing to do, because it does a lot of good things to a lot of metal bands. I don't know if we'll get on it. It's really a question of money. The promotional value's really good. It seems like a lot of bands — Lamb of God, Shadows Fall — really broke through after the Ozzfest. I think it would be good for us."

The rest of the week's metal news:

what he was relaly saying...

Once COBHxC have been up, down and across North America, OMG!ALEXI!1 said they'll head to Europe, Japan and then back to the U.S. for a second headlining tour, which should take them through the spring. Then there's the summer, OMG!ALEXI!1 said, which he hopes the band will be spending as part of Ozzfest 2006, which is really gay.

"We've been talking about it, but I don't know if it's going to happen" OMG!ALEXI!1 said. "It would be a really gay thing to do, because it does a lot of gay things to a lot of metalcore bands. I don't know if we'll get on it. It's really a question of money, and whether we should pay thousands to get on a shitty tour. The promotional value's really good, all the emo and Trivium fans will love you then. It seems like a lot of bands — Lamb of God, Shadows Fall — really sold out after the Ozzfest. I think it would be good for us to die."

zakk_hate_me_666 said:

Once COBHxC have been up, down and across North America, OMG!ALEXI!1 said they'll head to Europe, Japan and then back to the U.S. for a second headlining tour, which should take them through the spring. Then there's the summer, OMG!ALEXI!1 said, which he hopes the band will be spending as part of Ozzfest 2006, which is really gay.

"We've been talking about it, but I don't know if it's going to happen" OMG!ALEXI!1 said. "It would be a really gay thing to do, because it does a lot of gay things to a lot of metalcore bands. I don't know if we'll get on it. It's really a question of money, and whether we should pay thousands to get on a shitty tour. The promotional value's really good, all the emo and Trivium fans will love you then. It seems like a lot of bands — Lamb of God, Shadows Fall — really sold out after the Ozzfest. I think it would be good for us to die."

aaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaha, man ure fucking hilarious!:D

zakk_hate_me_666 said:

did...he...say...cob...HXC...FUCK HXC

HAIL REAL METAL