Ozzfest

Ravager said:
Besides the fact that Children of Bodom is my favorite band, i think that they should play at the 06 Ozzfest. it would kick major ass!!!!! Who agrees?

i think you should stop painting your nails and wearing fishnets, bitch...

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
Yes, Gigantour II will happen, Mustaine has already said so. YAY!!!!!!

that's great!!..will Nevermore be on agian..i never seen live..:(..i want to go to Gigantour this year too..hmm

i think even yngwie knows his vocals are a joke, lol.

No denying his shred skills though...

Zack Wylde is okay but i think he is way overated, randy rhoads was ozzy's best guitarist not zack

I personally wouldnt support ozzfest because of the corporate heap of shit that tour has become. Yr after yr the music takes second place to the idiocy and corporate business decisions of people who like metal as long as it makes them money.

I hope people stop attending the utter joke that is ozzfest and support the real metal festivals/tours ran by people who care about our music and its future not just the dollars rolling in.

Final_Product said:
I personally wouldnt support ozzfest because of the corporate heap of shit that tour has become. Yr after yr the music takes second place to the idiocy and corporate business decisions of people who like metal as long as it makes them money.

I hope people stop attending the utter joke that is ozzfest and support the real metal festivals/tours ran by people who care about our music and its future not just the dollars rolling in.

That is mostly true, but im not gonna lie, i had fun last year. It was the first time i have seen Ozzy in a while and he put on a good show. I wish i could go to wacken but thats not an option for me.

At my ozzfest (palm beach) it drizzled all day so it was nice and muddy:)

Lobo said:
Ozzfest sucks :)..Europe is the place to go for the best heavy metal festivals..i think you should go to gigantour..is there gonna be another one?..they should really make a gigantour here..:(

Yeah I went to gigantour a few years ago. Kicked major ass!

Zygote said:
That is mostly true, but im not gonna lie, i had fun last year. It was the first time i have seen Ozzy in a while and he put on a good show. I wish i could go to wacken but thats not an option for me.

At my ozzfest (palm beach) it drizzled all day so it was nice and muddy:)

ozzy + nowadays + put on a good show? :lol: :lol:

I've seen ozzy on numerous occasions and he ROCKED.

I had tickets to see him with newstead, wylde and borodin...and he cancelled. :(

he's less than great these days tho.

Final_Product said:

so true ne

iv seen ozzy 4 times....twice soslo...and twice with black sabbath...his best show i seen was at 2004 ozzfest....he was way better then than he was in 2002 ....i seen him at ozzfest in 2002 and i seen him in vancouver in 2002....i see sabbath in 2004 and 2005.....2004 was the best for ozzy...he put on a good show....in 2005 he fucked up 2 times and he ran off stage...then iommi had to carry on his solo for about 5 minutes.....no shit....im glad ozzy has quit headlining ozzfest...i lie him and everything ...but just from seein his last peformance in seattle...i wasnt to impressed