COB goes Ozzfest??!

Ozzfest is a poor festival. It is becoming more and more expensive while offering bands of much less quality. Not to mention the Osbournes are actually complete fuckers, Sharon especially. She made the last one into a complete joke.

Bodom playing Ozzfest is a metaphorical omen that signals Bodom's decent into bullshit.

Fuck ozzfest if they should be on a festival in north america its should be the gigantour

I have been attending ozzfest since 2002, and if cob comes this year... holyshit!!! best ozzfest eva!!!!

And no trivium isnt bigger them COB in the states, thats bullshit...

lemmie make it clear.... most ozzfest bands suck, last year i only went for arch enemy, iron maiden, and rob zombie...

F**k Ozzfest.. Its Like A Meeting For People That smell like shit.. and are drunk like hell.. and dont listnen to the music but just like to get drunk again..

Zygote said:
I have been attending ozzfest since 2002, and if cob comes this year... holyshit!!! best ozzfest eva!!!!

And no trivium isnt bigger them COB in the states, thats bullshit...

lemmie make it clear.... most ozzfest bands suck, last year i only went for arch enemy, iron maiden, and rob zombie...

Dave mustaine wanted them on Gigantour before but couldnt do it..but he apparently he will try agian

DreamingNature said:
F**k Ozzfest.. Its Like A Meeting For People That smell like shit.. and are drunk like hell.. and dont listnen to the music but just like to get drunk again..

damn so true.

All I can say is, I saw this coming when they came out with HCDR and went on tour with fucking Throwdown. And I've watched as my predictions turned to prophecy. That's right (fan)boys, they're selling their fucking souls for fucking cash.

DreamingNature said:

Sounds like Wacken... Except Europeans are actually fun to be with.

Wildchild87 said:
where did you hear this from. if its true then i hope bodom doesnt play ozzfest but why would janne be such a pussy about it.
He said that this september on a release party in Bochum.