COB goes Ozzfest??!

im proud to say i have never been either, if i had to sit through 20 shitty metalcore and numetal bands just to see one good band id be pissed, then to top it all off ozzy would come out and fuckin die onstage from heat exaustion or some shit and i would have to sit through that

the only ozzfest I went to was with pantera and it as good at best, pantera kick ass but pretty much every other act was pure crap, ozzy put on a decent show, but he's getting too fucking old that cunt sharron has him by the balls though

They are gooing on a fucking fest because Alexi likes Ozz.
He sed him self Favourite musicians?
All the Ozzy guitar dudes (Randy Rhoads, Jake E. Lee, Zakk Wylde), Steve Vai, Slash, Jeff Waters, Tommy Lee, Twist Twist Erkinharju

5 favourite albums of all time?
W.A.S.P - W.A.S.P
Steve Vai - Passion And Warfare
Ozzy Osbourne - Tribute To Randy Rhoads
Stone - No Anasthesia!
System Of A Down - Mesmerize

And This is the best

Best live show you've seen / would like to see?

Pantera in Helsinki 1995 / Ozzy but I know it's never gonna happen..

Which band would you like to open up for?
Ozzy or Metallica

Alexi iz crazy about fucking OZZY I think IT WILL HAPPEND!!!!!:erk:

The Bringer said:
Honestly, I've never been to an Ozzfest and I sure as hell am never going to one.

How the fuck can you judge something youve never experienced first hand

yer a small minded whore

HateCrew666 said:

yer a small minded whore

as much as i agree with you, i must say i havent heard good things about Ozzfest lately

DragonKeeper said:
i saw that bodom was playing wacken...
at least korpiklaani is on the list :)
so how would bodom play ozzfest then?

yeah i agree..ive seen on the wacken site that bodom is booked for the open air..so i doubt bodom would play Ozzfest

Ozzfest has been a steaming pile of shit for the past few years. I haven't been to one either and never plan on going unless they get the badass line up they had a few years ago(Slayer, Priest, Maiden, Dimmu).

Yeah dude

im not saying that Ozzfest hasn't gone to shit

but im saying that it isnt the fucking end of the world if Bodom plays Ozzfest

why is it that big of a deal? Sure they have alot of shit bands on Ozzfest, but how can you call Alexi a sellout for wanting to play the festival?

DragonKeeper said:
i saw that bodom was playing wacken...
at least korpiklaani is on the list :)
so how would bodom play ozzfest then?

[/aleximindseton] Yeah but why would they play some festival in europe where they already have fans, when they could conquer Americas nu metal scene and make lots of money? [/aleximindsetoff]

HateCrew666 said:

Because I have never heard one person say one good thing about Ozzfest and I know many people who have gone. Most recent was my boss from my part time job I just quit back in Canada.

yer a small minded whore

If you honestly say that and think that about me you need to quit being a small minded whore yourself. Quit judging people by a single post.

well dude

what the fuck is wrong with Bodom playing Ozzfest

its not that big a deal

you guys are basically bitching for no reason