Ozzfest

Ozzfest sucks :)..Europe is the place to go for the best heavy metal festivals..i think you should go to gigantour..is there gonna be another one?..they should really make a gigantour here..:(

im going to wacken open air this year..bodom is supposedly playing it..so i dont know about them playing ozzfest

I will never go to an Ozzfest again. Last year sucked so fucking bad. All the good bands where on so early in the day, and the best band to play the main stage was Maiden. What a fucking waste of money. AND every year there seems to be new rules. Like no backpacks, and cameras. The year before you could bring both in. Then when you get inside you can buy a shitty disposeable camera for the great price of 13 dollars! What a deal.

Fucking money hungry whores.

BellaNoche said:
I will never go to an Ozzfest again. Last year sucked so fucking bad. All the good bands where on so early in the day, and the best band to play the main stage was Maiden. What a fucking waste of money. AND every year there seems to be new rules. Like no backpacks, and cameras. The year before you could bring both in. Then when you get inside you can buy a shitty disposeable camera for the great price of 13 dollars! What a deal.

Fucking money hungry whores.

+1 So many more reasons but I'm too lazy to list.

m4641080-3833.jpg

Lobo said:
Ozzfest sucks :)..Europe is the place to go for the best heavy metal festivals..i think you should go to gigantour..is there gonna be another one?..they should really make a gigantour here..:(
Yes, Gigantour II will happen, Mustaine has already said so. YAY!!!!!!

Lobo said:

yeah ozzfest does suck, and i wish i lived in europe so i could go to some of those festivals, but the only reason i want bodom to play ozzfest is so i can see them again as soon as thier off stage im gone. and didnt dave mustaine try to get bodom to play on the gigantour but alexi turned it down or something like that?

well i know for afact that diturbed is on there...they did on interveiw and siad they were confirmed on 99.9 in seattle.....and it could be a fake...but those are the most proboble bands to be on...and i read on blabbermouth that a7x have been offerd....i think its real...or itleast 90% real....most the bands like metallica and lamb of god are coming out with a new cd or have just came out with one....like system of a down will be on it.....they had 2 big dellin cd's ....i dont know....looks pritty acurate to me...