Ozzfest

the rumored gigantour line up kicks ozzfest's ass. if judas priest headlines ozzfest, i'm still going though.

ESP8854 said:
the one thing that makes the list fake is metallica. there's no way they'd play ozzfest. they are way to big and ozzy and sharon know it.

It heard on the radio that there is a good chance Metallica is going. They got offered.

Anyway, I'd like to go see:
Metallica
CoB
Unearth
Black Label
Lamb of God
I'll probably stick around for the Strapping Young Lad set too.

Rock Hydra said:
It heard on the radio that there is a good chance Metallica is going. They got offered.

Anyway, I'd like to go see:
Metallica
CoB
Unearth
Black Label
Lamb of God
I'll probably stick around for the Strapping Young Lad set too.

If Devin stoops that low... God bless. No matter what, that man can do no wrong.

whats the rumored gigantour line up...all i heard was anthrax and overkill...i got 2 ozzfest line ups that are similar.....but i dont think ill be goin to ozzfest this year...too much fuckin money....but i thought the gigantour was twice as fun as ozzfest.......

fuck yea they should go to ozzfest man i fucking love this band

Ravager said:
Besides the fact that Children of Bodom is my favorite band, i think that they should play at the 06 Ozzfest. it would kick major ass!!!!! Who agrees?

nola_bls said:
whats the rumored gigantour line up...all i heard was anthrax and overkill...i got 2 ozzfest line ups that are similar.....but i dont think ill be goin to ozzfest this year...too much fuckin money....but i thought the gigantour was twice as fun as ozzfest.......

not only that Gigantour is also rumoring Death Angel, Annihilator, and Exodus!

Each of all those bands alone totally womp ozzfest and every band in it combine x1000

...which is why gigantour kicks ozzfest's ass in rumored line ups. but rumors dont mean shit, so...

also it really depends on when each one comes near me. i'm right near philadelphia, so whenever the camden or north jersey dates are, they better be middle of july or something. i leave for a 3 week vacation july 24, so i'm hoping that at least one of the tours (if not both...) will be near me before i go. i get back august 14 or something, so i doubt they'll be playing near me then. Ozzfest usually comes to camden around july 20 so i should be good. i have no idea what the gigantour schedule is, so who knows?

CrimsonWarrior said:
not only that Gigantour is also rumoring Death Angel, Annihilator, and Exodus!

Each of all those bands alone totally womp ozzfest and every band in it combine x1000
True, and last year Gigantour was a million times better than Ozzfest. I went to both.

Ravager said:
Besides the fact that Children of Bodom is my favorite band, i think that they should play at the 06 Ozzfest. it would kick major ass!!!!! Who agrees?
I don't. Same for everyone else who wants to see them in Wacken.

problem with america is that the good festivals (for the most part) are in europe. look at wacken...now the scorpians will be there. the wacken line up really couldnt get much better.

^yup. Some killer bands confirmed already and as far as COB go, it would rule even without them, but to me a Hate Crew show would be an added bonus to an already good festival.