COB goes Ozzfest??!

If COB plays then maybe it will make Ozzfest worth going to.

AlexiLiimatainen said:
Yeah, he seems more interested in conquering America than about making good music.

maybe he is thinking of conguering america AND making good music.

...god dammit, its a fucking tour...

Ozzfest = 75-100$ for 2 -4 good bands MAXIMUM ( so thats like 25 bucks a band). Fuck that, Id pay that for say....Kalmah or an Immortal revival tour.

Gigantour = 30$ for alot of good bands ( so its like 3 bucks a band ). The Gigantour was sweet this year BUT Milwaukees venue (the rave) sucks ass since the people that work there don't tell you where the rest of the tour is....I missed most of Dream Theater, Fear Factory and Megadeth because the pricks didnt tell us where the rest of the show was at....

fucking lame!

murderedbysound said:
Fuck that, Id pay that for say....Kalmah or an Immortal revival tour.
Immortal is coming back...sorta...new band called "I". Should be another Immortal...Abbath is in the band.

murderedbysound said:
Gigantour = 30$ for alot of good bands ( so its like 3 bucks a band ). The Gigantour was sweet this year
I'd go to Gigantour if the co-headliner was better than Dream Theater (never liked them much...) and if some of the side stage bands interested me.

But ozzfest 06 has some potential...and as much as i hate to admit it, it's still the best tour, though by no means the only one (i've heard judas priest and slayer will be headlining this year...so priest gets a full set and slayer a better set then last time...)
I'll try to go to both, but my summer is going to be pretty busy this year.

madsanta said:
maybe he is thinking of conguering america AND making good music.

...god dammit, its a fucking tour...

It's not the tour everyone is complaining about. It's AYDY.

And conquering America with good music is impossible. Good music is over looked by anyone in charge of TV or radio. If you don't generate a large enough buck in your first week of release, your no good to anyone there.

WhiteTiger said:
Immortal is coming back...sorta...new band called "I". Should be another Immortal...Abbath is in the band.

I'd go to Gigantour if the co-headliner was better than Dream Theater (never liked them much...) and if some of the side stage bands interested me.

But ozzfest 06 has some potential...and as much as i hate to admit it, it's still the best tour, though by no means the only one (i've heard judas priest and slayer will be headlining this year...so priest gets a full set and slayer a better set then last time...)
I'll try to go to both, but my summer is going to be pretty busy this year.

The Sounds of the Underground wasnt too bad and GT I think was better than Ozzfest (both tours combined). I dunno I just cant go to a festival that I know is going to suck. I mean sure Black Sabbath, Maiden, In Flames, Arch Enemy would be a good show but not for those prices. And what like 40 or 50$ for lawn seats...fuck that! I think I spent like 75 bucks on those 2 tours together and had good times.

Everfall said:
i dont like this......i smell selling out.....:yell:

dude

just because somebody fucking wants to get more known doesnt mean they are selling out

yer forgetting the meaning of selling out

the definition of sell out is somebody who hates playing music but just does it for money

and obviously

Children of Bodom is not like some mainstream rap thing that makes about like 6 million dollars a song

please get the meaning of selling out right before you talk shit

and ozzfest is a fucking party, chilll out

it isnt about the fucking people

I will admit

Ozzfest has alot of fucking faggots their

but its about the music dude

Children of Bodom might make it worth going to

indeed... I'd go to ozzfest if I knew it was going to be more than going just to see Arch Enemy and Iron Maiden... and now Christopher is gone so I don't really even care to see Enemy.... damn.. COB really needs to play ozzfest.
I just hope they don't get fucked over like alot of bands do. :(
-ZK