COB goes Ozzfest??!

Fuck I hate Ozzfest. I won't go. That is the biggest cesspool of human trash, fat bikers with mullets, "hardcore" poser teenagers, and slipknot fans. Fuck that! Also after what Sharon did to Maiden. I won't ever give any kind of money to that cunt.

Elysian893 said:
its not that its a matter of money as in how much the band will make, its a matter of how much the band has to pay. ozzfest is pay to play. my friend kris of darkest hour told me his band paid 75k for their ozzfest slot last year(or was it 2 years ago? i don't remember, i don't follow ozzfest)... it costs a lot to get on that shitty tour.

that's exactly what i meant. the question is if the band can afford playing there or not. but anyways, it's one against four, cause the only one who actually enjoys touring the states is aleksi.

one thing is for sure, If CoB play assfest, you wont see me there, its a fucking cesspool of shitty music and even shittier posers.

Missery said:
that's exactly what i meant. the question is if the band can afford playing there or not. but anyways, it's one against four, cause the only one who actually enjoys touring the states is aleksi.

I heard this one before. But what do they dislike about touring the states??

\m/Jason\m/ said:
I heard this one before. But what do they dislike about touring the states??

I can only guess... maybe the shitty busses.... or maybe even more the "I show you my tits, my pussy.....everything you want... but if you touch me, you're dead!"- attitude, which some girls over there are said to have. but don't take this as an answer, it's just what i think may be some of the reasons

Missery said:
I can only guess... maybe the shitty busses.... or maybe even more the "I show you my tits, my pussy.....everything you want... but if you touch me, you're dead!"- attitude, which some girls over there are said to have. but don't take this as an answer, it's just what i think may be some of the reasons

:lol: about those girls

Missery said:

Yeah American girls are lame like that.........but if it's Roope, who can blame them.....he's kinda scary............:lol::loco:

Elysian893 said:
its not that its a matter of money as in how much the band will make, its a matter of how much the band has to pay. ozzfest is pay to play. my friend kris of darkest hour told me his band paid 75k for their ozzfest slot last year(or was it 2 years ago? i don't remember, i don't follow ozzfest)... it costs a lot to get on that shitty tour.

because sharon osbourne *cough*bitch*couch*, is fucking obsessed with money. she could care less about helping to promote bands. her and her bitch ass daughter. ozzy and jack are probably the only...semi-normal osbournes, and lets face it, even jake can be a douchebag at times.

Missery said:

I've never heard of this and I live here...I heard them say it's because the venues give them barely any $$$$$ and food/water

i think they should do this tour, it doesnt make em sellouts cuz of shows they wanna play ONCE AGAIN they can do watever they want, it'll help people be expose to real music, great music was meant to be heard, not kept in a closet n listened to by only 1 person thats just fuckin retarded, even the late DIMEBAG DARRELL would agree with me on that rest assure

Lanterns said:
Hell yeah. Festivals are tr00;) but COB make them even better IMO. Btw Sandra, do you have MSN?

sure...i´ve been only one time at summerbreeze and one time at tuska. damn, i´ve never managed it yet to go to fuckin´ wacken :cry: i need to go there next year.....

urgonnadie said:
it'll help people be expose to real music, great music was meant to be heard, not kept in a closet n listened to by only 1 person thats just fuckin retarded, even the late DIMEBAG DARRELL would agree with me on that rest assure

:lol:

urgonnadie said:
even the late DIMEBAG DARRELL would agree with me on that rest assure
you are a fucking idiot. check out this pm this dipshit sent me

title was "think bout wat u say"(typo and all)
urgonnadie said:
i think ur the dumbass here labeling bands sellouts for stupid reasons i dont care wat band does wat outside their musc as long as they make good music. true metallica hasnt made a good or decent album since 'and justice but that doesnt make them sellouts at least they don't go down a one way path unlike half the bands u listen to that stay the same. You have a very closed and one dimensional mind uf thing change should never happen.:hotjump:

I went to Ozzfest last August, really just for Maiden (They were incredible). Ozzy sucked serious balls but the rest of Sabbath was good. Mudvayne was also kind of dissapointing, but I really enjoyed As I Lay Dying and Killswitch. Arch Enemy was fun also because of their singer, whatever her name is.

:headbang: