COB goes Ozzfest??!

fuck yeah...ozzfest....horrible horrible place.

I started an Ozzfest: a pile of wank thread a while ago, but it sunk and disappeared :-(

Sure it would give them good exposure, but in reality Ozzfe$t is not the best choice. Especially after the disgraceful actions towards Iron Maiden at Ozzfest 2005, also they would only get to play like 5 songs at the most. How about Bodomfest? :headbang:

Gigantour is a great idea. I like how it all worked, but i must admit i am still slightly scared Mustaine will cock it all up in some way.

Were'nt bodom considered for Gigantour this year but not asked because Alexi had made bad comments about Dream Theater?

^ NO! I had a thread about that here and that rumor was started because of Blabbermouth's dumbass screaming headlines they created. I've been on the Gigantour forums ever since earlier this year and a lot of people have said they'd like to see COB on the first stage.

@ Elysian - That kid is seriously sofa king we todd did. "Even Dimebag would agree" Man, I don't even have to explain myself, just STFU!

agg don't like this. Ozzfest may have a few good bands then a bunch of crappy metalcore bands. I say Gigantour... If this dose go down shoot Sharon for all of us

It has fuck all to do with Ozzy these days. Its run by Sharon and her cronies. It was a complete farce last year. I think it can all be summed up with battle for Ozzfest - all the fucking bands sounded the fucking same.

That's because Sharon only wants bands that attract kids.

No doubt if COBHC does Ozzfest next year expect them to become HUGE in North America. Their next album will sell tons. Maybe not Slipknot lots but I'd say about 75,000 in North America. That's what I'm thinking.

this sucks fuckers that fucking event is for metal core fucking bands(weas que escuchan gringos culiaos mamones)

I just received the official Universal Rock Children of Bodom Newsletter. And in there it says, that after the Europe Tour Children of Bodom will go back to USA to play a "very big and well known tour. More on this soon"

Hope it's Gigantour and not the fuckin Ozzfest

Final_Product said:
as he said...its fuck all to do with him or the band.

Plus, who the hell wouldnt want their music to be heard?

apart from me, and my "Bathroom Mirror: Singalong Choons Volume 7"...it sucked, but buy a copy anyway ;-)
well heres the thing..when tons people start likeing them then you get a TON of stupid anoying faggy 14 year old kids at there shows. and they complain and bitch if you run into them or pitt...do you want a whole bunch of faggy 14 year olds at there shows?