Bodom In Toronto December 12th

Curt Q. said:
k thanks for all the help if anyone wants to meet up with me ill be the fucker in front with a 26er in hand freezing my fuckin ass off haha, by the way for people who went to another concert on this tour what kind of merchandise do they sell? is it just aydy shirts and shit or can you buy hats, older shirts, etc.? thanks again

at the sf show they had a follow the reaper shirt, a hcdr shirt, an aydy shirt, and then the tour shirt which is just a green reaperish thing on the cover with cob over it and on the back tourdates. they also had some sweatshirts that said aydy i think and a workshirt or something like that.

this is a pic from deicide there earlier this year, it should give you an idea about how big the stage is

deicide0090.jpg

its big enough, and i imagine the place will be PACKED since its sold out

Hey, if anyone here is from Hamilton, and can give me a ride back to Hamilton after the show, it would be greatly appreciated. I got an exam the next morning at 9AM, and I am running the risk of missing the last train to Hamilton, so I'd be stuck in TO till 6:30 in the morning. Even so, I wouldn't miss the fuckin show for anything.

But if anyone can give me a lift back, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

If anyone from Hamilton can do it, you can call my cell at 905-531-3288 till probably 12 or 1AM tonight, or tomorrow. Again, I'd really appreciate it.

i'm probably gonna be at the venue at 5:30-6
its my first concert ever so this'll be a good one

tonight will be awesome !! it will be my 8th concert this year ... i wonder if there gonna have another opening band because trivium isnt playing ?? or if amarths set will just be a hell of a lot longer either way its gonna kick ass !! i might actually go and sit up on the balcony with my girlfriend im not sure yet .. i plan on getting pretty drunk so it is all yet to be decided

Last night i may have got my Warmen beanie stolen..and my ribs broken, but i was front center the entire time, Hennka wore my bands shirt yet again, and spent hours with the band after the show on their bus! it was a hella good show. Great setlist. they played lake bodom! (it sounded a bit fucked up at first... but they got it down good after a few second..

THIS SHOW KICKED FUCKING ASS!:hotjump:
The lighting for Bodom made soo much fucking differece compared to the other bands, and Bodom just owned it all!
After the show, i actually meet Alexi and Jaska.
Got a picture with Alexi and they both signed my FOLLOW THE REAPER cover and Ticket.
I will post some pics from this show soon.
BODOM!:headbang:

i didnt get anything signed , but i did have front row the whole time, and i got a free poster. i played henkhas bass (well, with 1 of my thumbs)

best show ive been to!

hell of a goddamn show ... COB sounded way better this time compared to last nov 12 2004 and nov 11 2005 ... trivium also kicked ass .. they even had a tribute to DIMEBAG !!!! they played to of his actual guitars and played a good chunk of domination and walk !!!!!! fuck man excellent show !!!!! amon didnt play very well last night though .. nothing compered to COB and TRIVIUM !!!!