Bodom In Toronto December 12th

aw man that show was fucking awesome! there were alot of a trivium fans ........ i got crushed a couple times but hey i was 2nd from the front:) o man i had to leave right after the show, u guys are fucking lucky:Smug: Great pics!:D

i left right after the show, wanted to meet any band but i guess i will next time, i was front row

Fucking kick ass show by Bodom, and Amon Amarth. Trivium was a fuckin joke too many little girls and boys wearing their shirts and cheering them on. I think I was the only one in the building flipping them off. It being sold out for the second time this tour made it all the better and they played some sick songs that I couldn't find on any of the other tour's set-list.

Set-list (Not In Any Particular Order):

Living Dead Beat
Sixpounder
Hate Me
In Your Face
Bodom After Midnight
Follow The Reaper
Silent Night Bodom Night
Jaska's Solo
Bodom Beach Terror
Needled 24/7
Kissing The Shadows
Are You Dead Yet?
Alexi Laiho vs. Janne Warmen
Lake Bodom
Hate Crew Deathroll

Encore:
Roope's Solo
Chokehold
Downfall

Curt Q. said:
Fucking kick ass show by Bodom, and Amon Amarth. Trivium was a fuckin joke too many little girls and boys wearing their shirts and cheering them on. I think I was the only one in the building flipping them off. It being sold out for the second time this tour made it all the better and they played some sick songs that I couldn't find on any of the other tour's set-list.

Set-list (Not In Any Particular Order):

Living Dead Beat
Sixpounder
Hate Me
In Your Face
Bodom After Midnight
Follow The Reaper
Silent Night Bodom Night
Henkka's Solo
Bodom Beach Terror
Needled 24/7
Kissing The Shadows
Are You Dead Yet?
Alexi Laiho vs. Janne Warmen
Lake Bodom
Hate Crew Deathroll

Encore:
Roope's Solo
Chokehold
Downfall

You mean Jaska's solo??
Bass solo's are always welcome though.

sorry for the mistake with the setlist haha. and they did play chokehold right before downfall. cuz bodom after/bodom beach terror/midnight mix didnt happen cuz they played the two seperate. anyways if they didn't or did do somthin just tell me cuz i was fuckin trashed! haha tell me if im wrong and what to change. thanks

valeri3 said:
aw man that show was fucking awesome! there were alot of a trivium fans ........ i got crushed a couple times but hey i was 2nd from the front:) o man i had to leave right after the show, u guys are fucking lucky:Smug: Great pics!:D

yea fuck, being up front hurts so much. My knee's kill from being smashed against the barrier, and my elbows hurt from being knocked on the barrier.. next time i think im gunna wear elbow and knee-pads.. :erk:

i loved being up front, but i kept getting pushed to the left, so me and 4 of my friends had to push back all the time, in case any of you saw me i had my arch enemy doomsday machine shirt on

i saw someone in red, but it was a sweater, and he was like front center 3 or 4 people away from me

haha trivium, the only good thing i have to say was they were better than when i saw em in the summer

Fuck....The Setlist sounds soo much better than the first.
I felt bad about not being there, but today in school wearing my AYDY hoodie some one goes "OG DID YOU GO??"
"yeah to the first one"
"FUCK YOU I TRIED TWICE AND FAILED" and burst into tears.

or it went somthing like that.

heres a link to a bunch of awesome pictures taken at the dec 12th concert