Bodom In Toronto December 12th

Fuck I caught a drumstick and i got attacked for it, i tried putting it in my pants but hey what can you do. In case anyone saw me, I was in a bright green/black Hatebreeder shirt, and i had a red mohawk thing.

I wanted to go fucking crazy during Kissing the Shadows, but I couldnt, I was in awe watching alexi play his shit! Fucking right. I went insane and in the mosh during Needled 24/7 and in the encores though.

t'was a fucking insane show, they have to come back again REAL soon or Im going to to insane from withdrawl.

i saw a bunch of lame kids get dropped off at the concert in a limo

the nerve of some people

lord of guitar what side were you standing on roope's on hennka's? if it was roopes your a fucker cuz someone just managed to snatch the drum stick from my hand haha. doesnt matter tho... and yea i saw those faggots get out of the limo too.

hey lemons, how'd u get henkka to wear ur band's shirt?!
u guys obviously knew each other way b4 im guessing?

I have a really good friend who flies an F-18 in the Canadian military and he LOVES Children Of Bodom. We talk all the time at the airport and hangout together.
He's all like : "FUCK,YOU LIKE BODOM!?"
I'm like: "Yeah, man I love 'em!"
He's like: "Common Sammie! Were gonna take my F-18 down to Montreal to see the show!!!!"
I'm like: "YESSSSSSS!"
But then he's like: "Oh, shit, I need to work that night, maybe next time they come to Montreal we can fly the fighter plane down there?"
I'm like: "Sounds great :) "
:lol: Fuck the limo!

he can just take the f-18 when ever he wants .. even to go to a concert ???? i doubt that, but if its true thats insane

Curt Q. said:
lord of guitar what side were you standing on roope's on hennka's? if it was roopes your a fucker cuz someone just managed to snatch the drum stick from my hand haha. doesnt matter tho... and yea i saw those faggots get out of the limo too.

haha, at the very end i was in the middle, right up front.
But yeah, during the majority of the show i was on roopes side.

Curt Q. said:
Yea, then that was you that stole the drum stick out of my hand. haha

nelson_ha_ha.jpg

no way man, i caught it and boom i was mobbed for it and i tried to grab it out of some kids hand at the end but i got knocked over, so yeah haha. I saw the limo at the end, I mean, if it was me, then the limo wouldnt have been faggy, but these kids, whoa, insanity. All the kids probably put their money together and wasted the shit out of it, even a cab would have done me fine haha.

BastrdDrmr said:
Is this the only show that got Lake Bodom and Kissing the Shadows included in the setlist? Sorry, I haven't checked the forum in awhile.

Im not sure.. I know they played Kissing The Shadows on other dates, but I dunno about Lake Bodom.. they may have done it on a couple of other dates.