Bodom New Song Bootleg?

The new song wasn't played in Germany yet *cry* because they didn't have enough time on stage. but PLEASE share the one played in sweden with us, H4des, i die to hear it!!!!!!!!!!

almost everyone probably wants to hear it, but they probably won't give it to you unless you trade them something and you probably don't have anything they don't have if you don't have that. (not that i have anything to trade either, but thats what i think will happen)

maybe it's gonna be on the new album.... ?

missery: who are those 3 girls in that picture? they're beautiful, especially the one on the left.... ! and the other ones too....!!!!!!

ubiquitos said:
why's that?

Well, bootlegs are unauthorized copies of a live show performance which the abdn dont know about/profit from and so by selling, you are ripping the band off.

People (like myself until a few months ago) traded for enjoyment, i got a hell of a collection but stopped caring. I liked hearing live shows, i didn't care abouyt getting money from it. If you profit off a band by selling their live shows. You are nop better than the people who buy Hatecrew death roll CDRs or Buy fake teeshirts from vendors outside clubs.

Its also illegal incase you didn't know.

missery: who are those 3 girls in that picture? they're beautiful, especially the one on the left.... ! and the other ones too....!!!!!!

Thanks, delt! I'm the brownhaired one, the the blondie in the middle is sister of sorrows sister and the third one is, what a suprise, sister of sorrow herself. But actually we're just drunk as hell on that picture and at least I couldn't really walk any more ...

NeedledWarheart said:
Well, bootlegs are unauthorized copies of a live show performance which the abdn dont know about/profit from and so by selling, you are ripping the band off.

People (like myself until a few months ago) traded for enjoyment, i got a hell of a collection but stopped caring. I liked hearing live shows, i didn't care abouyt getting money from it. If you profit off a band by selling their live shows. You are nop better than the people who buy Hatecrew death roll CDRs or Buy fake teeshirts from vendors outside clubs.

Its also illegal incase you didn't know.
makes sense to me