Bodom New Song Bootleg?

So we're ripping the band off by downloading one song... hmm... good luck explaining this.

No Tard. You're a ripoff if you SELL a bootleg song.

I'd rather have an explanation as to why you cant read my post correctly.

I was looking around and discovered a screenshot of a part in the Trashed Lost & Strungout video. You guys might have allready seen it but whatever. I havn't. Somebody else might not have.

From the looks of it I'm guessing it has a downfall and Everytime I die feel to it.
*shrug*

RFC_COB002.jpg

Ok.. well one, sorry for ever making a mistake that is the smallest one I have ever seen in my fucking life. Two, we were talking about uploading and downloading a song, easy to get confused, and three, if those arent good enough, than Fuck You. :headbang:

Missery said:
Thanks, delt! I'm the brownhaired one, the the blondie in the middle is sister of sorrows sister and the third one is, what a suprise, sister of sorrow herself. But actually we're just drunk as hell on that picture and at least I couldn't really walk any more ...
nooooooow i know. . .hehe
so its you, sos's sister, and sos, left to right, looking at the pic. . .

*ponders moving to Germany*

Missery said:
haha, yeah, just because of us beauties *G*
yeah pretty much. . .:oops: ya know. . hang out, go to shows, drink a lot. . go to more shows, drink a whooooole lot more. . .:wave:

yeah pretty much. . . ya know. . hang out, go to shows, drink a lot. . go to more shows, drink a whooooole lot more. . .

ha, that sounds like a fantastic plan ;) BTW, we do that all the time...

i want to hear it ;)
i'm ready to sell my mother :p
had4s, i think u have all i have ^^; but if u want, i can make karaoke on bodom video clip :p

hey u hades or whatever you name is written,i''m ready to trade it 'cause i have some COB concerts on video and mp3...so i put u priva and i don't know f it comes to u,but tell me if you're interesting

Corny said:
@missery... i wonder if the guys know what the word "pimmelfrauen" above the picture means :D

Duh, an online translator says "Cock women". Huh, it's strange that an online translator gives a so accurate answer. :D